District 4 A/AA

the one

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) Hey, Kendren! I'm bbbbaaaaacccckkkkk! :lol:

Oh, lord, here we go again :)

Saw Oneida in a scrimmage Thursday, they look QUICK... I saw some issues that have to be worked out in the back, but they should work out with the return of the basketball players and 2 more weeks effort. Good corp of returning players, oughta be a fun season to broadcast, as again, tentatively, we're ognna cover all Oneida home games and the 2 district away games this year on TV. ;)

Oneida was 4-0 at the Sweetwater Jamboree. They only got scored on twice the whole day(one of them was on a pk). I think that after their basketball players get some touches on the ball they will greatly improve an already strong Oneida team. Congrats Indians and good luck during the season.

Edited by the one

Awww....Kendren we meet again for some more great debates in the worlds most played game they call "Futbol" I made sure to watch all the district games I could at the Jamboree last weekend. Kingston impressed me very very much (I am a little bias being a former coach). Day looked splended, a little shaky with bad weather, but truely marvoulous play. McMillan scared people and caused trouble in the back, making things happen, usually by himself. Scarbrough won EVERY ball that was in the air. Meredith did not let me down on his first game back scoring against Cleveland, but his touches are still iffy, they will come as well as his speed. They play of freshman Scarbrough, Camereon, and Kyle looked up for grabs, but they'll settle and do fine. I didn't see anyone on L.C. that will be capable of stoping McMillan. I think Scarbrough is very able to shut Thomas down. When it comes to sweeper play L.C. has this one won with Mendena playing better than O'Keefe. The matchup between Meredith and Lacy on the outside will be a good one, as both are quick and hard fighting players. Should be another great district and regional championship game(don't let me down fellas). I didn't see much of Onieda, but what I did see, they like to play Kick ball. That worked with last years Kingston team, but prob. not this years Kingston team. I think Thomas will take control and dribble around the Onieda Defense, but Onieda will be a hard fighting team, and I think they will have a serious shot of winning district..........next season........