Best Goalkeeper

GK05

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Bishop getting beat out for the Goalie slot for Notre Dame is probably a good thing... he was a better field player from what i remember, and and was only a decent goalie, however his stats were spectacular last season thanks to an awesome defense and a team that kept the ball in the oppositions 3rd of the pitch the entire game

teams can't be held acountable for coaching... like pack messing up with the paperwork, very noble to confess, he's got my respect. that was weicker's doing, not the team. anywayz, away from the whole hate thing, how are u guys this year? how many did u graduate, and whose comin back. did u guys graduate that number 17 guy with the emo hair cut. i think it was # 17 he kicked me in the shin last year real bad, i've got a scar to prove it. but he was good. we lost our sweeper, but got one from clarksville high who is good, named john-mark bolton. and uhhh we got 4 freshman who will see a lot of playtime.

first of all I am not a high school keeper in Tennessee anymore, Im now at High Point University. I think that the two top keepers in the state for division II are Jonathan Gotterer at M.B.A.(Junior) and Will Walton from B.G.A.(Senior). Will walton was alll state last year, I played against him for three years, he is extremely quick and gets down to the ground well. He is not very tall, I think he is 5'10~?. But he plays like he is 6'2. I wish him the best of luck this year.

Jonathan Gotterer played behind me for 2 years at M.B.A. Training against him helped to push me to be better. He was on the national Y-league team, I believe. His only setback will be his strength. If he has hit the weight room in the off season, he will be able to control his box and dominate it. Jonathan is very tall but also is quick to get down on the ground. Gotterer I wish you and the Big Red best of luck this year. If you bust your @$$ in the weight room you will dominate.

-Justin Holland (class of 2003) ROLL RED ROLL

We graduated one Senior that started, the midfielder Chris Peak #11, we lost ben weber earlier in the year to an ACL tear, so we didn't really loose much since we alread lost him. We have 3 senior starters, the rest are mostly juniors and few underclassmen. #17 will be a senior this year, this year we will have a great defense, but maybe a little suspect up front. We should be talented, but we will have to work hard. I think this year it will between us in the district, hopefully like it was 2 years ago when we met in district and regions. As for the rivalry, my apology for attacking you, but don't think I have gone soft and forgotten our school's history together. As for me, I will leave you guessing on who this is. I will definately look forward to meeting again on the field.