Division 1 Finalists/Predictions

SPED

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see somebody finally put Borneman vs Gessler at 152 instead of Cody...Don't get me wrong Cody seems to be a good wrestler from his record, but he always seems to find a way to lose in State.

As for borneman he had a rough time winning his region it seemed from the 3-1 score i heard and if that is not right would someone let me know. Borneman did beat Gessler earlier this year at Ryan with a fluke head throw. He was down 4-2 at the time being taken down with 2 beautiful shots. Gessler has stepped it up the past 4 weeks and Unlike Cody he always seems to pull out the big tournament wins. If i have anything to do with it....and if you know who i am...I will... Max will be ready for this weekend. Just as he was for Regions.

Also Borneman better watch out for Ross from brentwood who is a very good wrestler.

Sommer, you stated you thought the OW would be James or Gibson,

I have a question you or someone else might be able to answer?

Has any wrestler won OW 2 years in a row?

I was kinda upset Matt Keller didn't get it his senior year but someone said "It's because he got it last year." Is there any truth to that?

Edited by LovinIt