Rockwood

RHSBASEBALL99

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

extremeloco ...why do you post on here so much you didn't even play any sports

You must stalk me to know that. But its hard to play High School sports, when your not in High School, well the last time i checked the rules, you had to be in High School to play for the team. And lets not be so bitter about the game and try to take it out on me. This thread is about Rockwood and lets keep it that way.

someone from rockwood told me that you have never played a sport in your life.........& if you are going to talk about the game you need to be there

Well they told you wrong, im sure they don't stalk me either. In my life seriously? LOL thats funny cause I don't remember writing my life story and it being out for the public, but hey I forget things. And I couldn't be at the game I had something else to do. But last time I checked, there wasn't a rule on CoachT saying you have to play sports, or show up to the games to post on here. This is Rockwood thread, lets keep it that way please. Has the OS game be rescheduled?

Edited by XtremeLoco

Rockwood played Horrible Vs. Harriman on both sides of the bat, but atleast today the Tigers won only playing good on one side.  Sounds like it was a pitchers duel today.

Why is this the only post on here regarding the Harriman game? What were the problems, other than an ump who couldn't call a strike consistently, according to those who were there and biased?

Got Coalfield tonight, might be a good game.

Edited by CYJacket

Why is this the only post on here regarding the Harriman game? What were the problems, other than an ump who couldn't call a strike consistently, according to those who were there and biased?

Got Coalfield tonight, might be a good game.

Jacket,

what are you trying to say here ? Umpires were not a factor in this game, though they should have warned Harriman for baseball abuse. They hit it everywhere.

Got Coalfield tonight, might be  a good game.

Jacket,

what are you trying to say here ? Umpires were not a factor in this game, though they should have warned Harriman for baseball abuse. They hit it everywhere.

I was referring to the quoted post above regarding this game and the "ump that didn't know where the strike zone was" that 99 was talking about.

OOps, I was wrong, there were two posts, loco and 99 posted.

Most Rockwood fans wanted to forget that game. A 10-0 lose to a team that you really wanna beat, isn't something you wanna remember.

You gotta take the good with the bad, after all when C-town won the state in 1998 I think they started out at something like 0-7, and came home with a ring in May.

Now, as to tonights game, is it raining in Rockvegas? If so will it be rained out or is the field covered?