13AA tourney

3pointer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...Westview got 50, and Roney didn't get 28, Obion didn't get 28.......good thing everybody got to play or it would have been really ugly.

The only thing I can compare this game to:

I have a dog, when she PPs on the floor, I whip her, although I have never whipped her like what I saw tonite. :lol:

One of two things will happen, OC will rebound and get back to their December form or (for fullcourtpress :blink: ) softball will be here soon.

It's time:

GET UP 'VIEW

Westview made a statement this evening. They gave up only 3 points in the 2nd quarter and 2 points in the 3rd......13 total through three quarters......the girls played better than they've played all year.....Roney "touched" the ball 5 times the whole game, and I think all of those came in the first half.

Saturday night's going to be some game....the house will be rocking.....bring the puke bags and blood pressure monitor cause its going to be tense. :blink:

Edited by fuquaismyhero

gibson looked hungry again and powerful on the boards, crockett's freshmen and sophs competed (31-25 late in third) but not enough experience to hang for 32 minutes

Westview executing perfectly in february again, and obion looked tired in february again. Westview put in the same D obion has tried to deal with all year - sag off guard and help on roney and had no answer.

same results as last year for my saturday predictions:

Westview wins close final, crockett big over obion in consolation

well stated 3 pointer....I hope you are right on your prediction :D

It should be a great atmosphere Saturday nite, will there be any special guests that evening.

Hey heavyd, she played, I thought she was gonna be out for a while. I thought she played well to be injured....she battled real hard and scored 10 of the teams 15 points. The red team prevailed and Clinched the 3rd grade title...red team will be hard to beat, they play a triangle and 2, and run some form of a hybrid motion offense, very hard to defend, then they trap full court, and just physically wear you down. :D

After watching the semi final action last night at Westview, Gibson County and Westview are playing the best ball right now. I thought Gibson County would have no trouble with anyone in the district, however, after the performance by Westview last night, just manhandled a good Obion team 52-23, and it wasn't even that close, they were firing on all cylinders. It looks like Gibson County and Westview are again the teams to beat, and look for them to be in the hunt again.

I look for a tight battle in the championship, it really doesn't matter who wins, however, surely Gibson County would like to get that 0 out of the L column. The consolation game could also turn ugly, LaRue will probably make someone beat him from the outside, and Obion doesn't have the weapons to do it.

Picks:

Westview 53

Gibson County 49

Crockett County 44

Obion County 36

That how I see it, with at least 3 of these teams winning in the region 1st round, and possibly all 4. Go 13AA!!!!!!!

After watching the semi final action last night at Westview, Gibson County and Westview are playing the best ball right now.  I thought Gibson County would have no trouble with anyone in the district, however, after the performance by Westview last night, just manhandled a good Obion team 52-23, and it wasn't even that close, they were firing on all cylinders.  It looks like Gibson County and Westview are again the teams to beat, and look for them to be in the hunt again. 

I look for a tight battle in the championship, it really doesn't matter who wins, however, surely Gibson County would like to get that 0 out of the L column.  The consolation game could also turn ugly, LaRue will probably make someone beat him from the outside, and Obion doesn't have the weapons to do it.

Picks:

Westview  53

Gibson County  49

Crockett County  44

Obion County    36

That how I see it, with at least 3 of these teams winning in the region 1st round, and possibly all 4.  Go 13AA!!!!!!!

13AA Guru......I like that name. Nice observations, although I think that Obion will be ready for Crockett....that will be a good game on Saturday.

Wes, I heard last night that there would have to be a place in the parking lot roped off for Saturday night........something about a place to put a little red wagon with some special type of ball in them.. :D

Anyway......what a gutty performance last night. I thought the red team had a great gameplan anyway......just wait until the play the baby blue team... :D

Edited by heavyd