Manley's Golden Key (Simpson)

Empro

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why we should all be willing to identify one another.

Anyone know who legman is? He says anyone unwilling to identfy themself is a coward. That's pretty strong language, but I wonder if he ain't right sometimes, especially when some of you have multiple handles.

soms

Sommers, Before you start quoting legman you might want to get the facts straight. He never said anyone unwilling to identify themselves on this board was a coward. He may of said that anyone who personnaly insults or attacks someone on this board should indentify themselves or they're a coward. If you haven't figured it out yet these boards allow and even suggest that the poster's remain anonymous. My suggestion is that you should stop with the obession of knowing who every poster is. It was your choice to tell us all who you are but you should respect those who wish to remain anonymous. See you tonight and good and your son.

This is why we should all be willing to identify one another. 

Anyone know who legman is?  He says anyone unwilling to identfy themself is a coward.  That's pretty strong language, but I wonder if he ain't right sometimes, especially when some of you have multiple handles.

soms

Sommers, Before you start quoting legman you might want to get the facts straight. He never said anyone unwilling to identify themselves on this board was a coward. He may of said that anyone who personnaly insults or attacks someone on this board should indentify themselves or they're a coward. If you haven't figured it out yet these boards allow and even suggest that the poster's remain anonymous. My suggestion is that you should stop with the obession of knowing who every poster is. It was your choice to tell us all who you are but you should respect those who wish to remain anonymous. See you tonight and good and your son.

Thanks, he'll need it. I'll speak with Steve tomorrow and double check his oppinion on this. It really doesn't matter that much actually. I just like knowing more about folks I communicate with. It's my nature.

See ya soon.

Dave

Empro,

Your point is now a moot point. Marable defeated Manley.

Sommers,

Cleveland, Hiller, Felix, Knox, the Manson brothers, Nick Marable (Cadet national champion), Manley, Scott, James (4th place), Leen, Holliman are finalists that went to Fargo last year. Davis went two years ago.

Gibson has never been to Fargo.

Edited by CoachDelgado