A/AA's best

fRaSaVEs1

I guess we won't really know until we get some games under our belt, but this year's Seymour team has a lot of talent. 10 of 11 started last year, 8 of them are seniors. We all have been playing indoor and fall ball for Knoxville Attack for the past 3 years or so. We tied CAK 3-3 last regular season game of both of our seasons. . .and they scored their third goal with 3 min left. But that is neither here nor now. . .I just hope we do well.

We scrim Lenoir City Tuesday, since I know a lot of the LC guys frequent the boards, I'm Grant, #8, hope to see a good game from you all. I don't expect us to win, but I do hope we prove to be a formidible opponent.

Edited by Soccer08

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we did lose Josh, our sweeper, 3 of our 4 midfielders, and a back. You're right, Drew (#4) is arguably the best player in Chattanooga. Our coach, who has seen more soccer than most living humans, said that L.C was the best team we played all last season. That includes Dalton (4A Georgia state champs), Randolph (Alabama state champs), Mccallie, FRA, and other good teams. We probably played our best game and unfortunately it was closer than maybe it should have been with the questionable pk and free kick. Anyway, can't wait to play in the regular season.

Kingston will have a good team, but I believe Lenoir City is going to knock them out again this year. Day is good as well as McMillin but they can't carry the team. However, Mitch Thomas outta LC will own A/AA this year again. He will rip apart every team he plays this year with the exception of Knoxville Catholic. CAK will be good again, but I don't think they will win states again. Lots of good A/AA talent this year. I look forward to the results.

i gotta rep my team, we're lookin strong this year, we've had two scrimages so far and won both, overton 1-0, and columbia central 2-0. we still gotta get the b-ballers back, but i think we'll have a strong side this year, prolly stronger than last year... we didn't lose much. we got brentwood fri, so we'll see what we can really do against them. Goodluck everyone, and i hope everyones as excited as i am... to any CCS player, whose all comin to the tourney ur hosting, i kno we'll be there, but if u would post the rest of the teams, thanks!

zion christian? never heard of you. I gues that whole sophmore scoring sensation thing is in your head. Columbia central was ranked 4th last year? where was zion. Im just wondering if this team is so good why i haven't heard of them. as for spelling... work on that bud. I'd be glad to play u. i really dont care if u could stuff gray or whatever his name is, that doesn't mean jack to me. all i hear is someone talkin trash durring the preseason with an uncredible record, challenging my team when they aren't even ranked. dont use coacht to talk trash, cuz i promise you sound like an idiot. goodluck this season, maybe ull get out of district this time. 3-0... that's funny man

you dummy kingston wont even get outta there district lc will kill yall and if yall do get out and get to state you betta watch out for my zion team cuz we are lookin pretty good and i think since im the biggest scorin threat in the state i can lead my team to an easy state title

Who do you play for soccerplayer. I was just wandering, so when we beat you I'll know.

one team everyone is leaving out in region 2 is gibbs. they only lost three players and return the best goal keeper in the state. they return 11 seniors this year. the only reason they didn't make it to state is because of a problem with the coach. he kicked off their best 5 players one mounth before tourny time. they beat cak 2-0 with their full strength. with a new coach this year they will be tough. Mark my words. Gibbs will be a force to recone with.