Happy Valley will win 1-AA girls tournament

NoTact007

You might as well get ready for it because here it comes.

Happy Valley is going to rule the District.

Here are 10 reasons why:

1. Superior talent.

2. Good coaching.

3. Mental toughness.

4. Teams like Elizabethton are in the league.

5. Unicoi County will choke.

6. Hampton wishes it was good enough to choke.

7. Teams like Johnson County are in the league.

8. Teams like Sullivan North and Volunteer are in the league.

9. Girls riding in cars with boys.

10. Our girls don't smoke (Hint: this reason is directed at Elizabethton).

There you have it.

HV by 15 over Hampton.

HV by 12 over UC.

HV by 10 over Central.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 reasons Happy Valley won't win it...

#1-Jackson Co.

#2-Livingston Academy

#3-Upperman

Sorry, but these teams aren't even IN District 1....

HV will have to show up and play with some real consistency to win the district, and so far this season, they haven't really been consistent beyond 2 games in a row. 3 would really be a stretch... Sure, they've proven they can beat anyone on a given night (except Unicoi, so far) but actually winning the district will be a real challenge. But, they might just be up to that challenge, especially if they can show both patience and emotion!!! ;)

Warriors have a tough row to hoe, starting with a first round elimination game against county rival Hampton. If they win that one, they would then have to beat a Unicoi team that has beaten them twice to even reach the final. Possible? Yes. Likely? No. I would love to see the Dogs or Warriors knock off the Devils, but I'm not holding my breath.

Here are 10 reasons why:

1. Superior talent.

2. Good coaching.

3. Mental toughness.

There you have it.

HV by 15 over Hampton.

HV by 12 over UC.

HV by 10 over Central.

Ha Ha What a joke, Alright the happy valley players are tryin to build them selves up. I mean i'm not going to take anything away from them. They are a great team, and have excellent coaches...But you cant look over anyone in their district...They have to get past Hampton first and Hampon's already beat them twice this year....If i was HV i'd focus on winning one and go on from there.....Take one game at a time ladies thats how you'll win big.....

Here are 10 reasons why:

1. Superior talent.

2. Good coaching.

3. Mental toughness.

There you have it.

HV by 15 over Hampton.

HV by 12 over UC.

HV by 10 over Central.

NOTACT007, (Or should I say UCDADDY)

Just wait till Brutus reads your post. He will see right through this one also. Trying to motivate them "Betsy" girls again. I guess you will try anything since UCDADDY didn't work. :blink::lol::lol:

Any fool knows, to be the champs, you must first beat them. (Champs-Mastermind Coach Fisher and the Unicoi Lady Devils.)

NOTACT007, (Or should I say UCDADDY)

Just wait till Brutus reads your post. He will see right through this one also. Trying to motivate them "Betsy" girls again. I guess you will try anything since UCDADDY didn't work.   

Any fool knows, to be the champs, you must first beat them. (Champs-Mastermind Coach Fisher and the Unicoi Lady Devils.)

I wouldn't give you a piece of horse crap for anything osubrutus has to say, or anyone connected to Unaka for that matter, or anyone connected to "them Betsy girls" (whatever the heck that means), or anyone connected to coach fisher, who just washed up on the shore or la-la do-do land.

And I certainly aint got nothing to do with UCDADDY, I mean I would rather you compare me to the lint fuzz in Hampton coach's belly than that Unicoi idiot.

And by the way, I know Little Abe is actually osubrutus in drag. Nice try, little mikey.

Here are 10 reasons why:

1. Superior talent.

2. Good coaching.

3. Mental toughness.

There you have it.

HV by 15 over Hampton.

HV by 12 over UC.

HV by 10 over Central.

Is this a softball prediction? You must be confused with the sport. I recently saw HV play a couple games and they are not playing with half the intensity as they did last year when I watched them. Some fans told me they are more concerned and ready for basketball to end so they can go to softball.

Teams had better watch out for the darkhorse home team, Sullivan Central. They always play good at home. They have really stepped it up without their star player from last year who got hurt at the first of the season. They stayed close with Boone the other night. However, I feel that the Unicoi Lady Devils will be the team to beat by looking at the recent scores and records over the last month.

NoTact007, Try this prediction on the softball board and you may have better luck. I hear that HV is loaded in softball.

I wouldn't give you a piece of horse crap for anything osubrutus has to say, or anyone connected to Unaka for that matter, or anyone connected to "them Betsy girls" (whatever the heck that means), or anyone connected to coach fisher, who just washed up on the shore or la-la do-do land.

And I certainly aint got nothing to do with UCDADDY, I mean I would rather you compare me to the lint fuzz in Hampton coach's belly than that Unicoi idiot.

And by the way, I know Little Abe is actually osubrutus in drag. Nice try, little mikey.

NOTACT007,

Rest assured of four things:

1. There is no drag in my closet and I am not little mikey.

2. Brutus is the expert at conspiracy theories. I have read many of them on this board over the past few months.

3. The HV girls appreciate the prediction, but they are only focused on one game at the current time and that game is Hampton. They have showed that they can compete with any team in conference when they come together and play team ball. Softball season is on hold.

4. The District 1aa tournament will be very competitive. All teams must take it one game at time or if they don't, they could end up at home after the first round. Unicoi and Elizabethton have played the most consistent basketball during this season and have to be considered the favorites to make it to Championship game, but beware of the upsets. It should be a great tournament.

I wouldn't give you a piece of horse crap for anything osubrutus has to say, or anyone connected to Unaka for that matter

I have no reason to use an alias or in your case aliases. And I am really pleased to know that, if you don't give a crap what I say, then how do you know I'm Mike??? Seems like you have been reading my posts regularly.

I'll take that as a form of worship. Although, I am NOT a "GOD", (nor do I want that title or job") I appreceiate the comparison! Honesty, Ethics, Morals, Respect, etc... WOW! what a compliment!!!

Anyway, seeing how this is a prediction page, not a Everyone Cares what osubrutus Thinks thread, so...

1. Unicoi - beat quality opponents

2. Elizabethton - finished 2nd, upset possible, weak schedule

3. Central - playing well

4. Happy Valley - if minds on softball, gone first game

5. Hampton - if the 3's are falling.....

6. Volunteer - never seen

7. North - never seen

8. Johnson Co. - Unaka destroyed them last night

Oh, by the way, have you seen UCDaddy, UCWeaver40, and UCSparky20, cyclone_homer lately???

Edited by osubrutus