Ooltewah @ Rhea County

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes scarface, Ooltewah was down by 17 pts. in the third quarter. maybe you weren't at the right game because you should have remembered that. i think that it shows a lot of character for a team to come back like they did and i meant it as a compliment, not like your hostile views. don't hate on Rhea Co. because they won. the game is over and maybe we will meet in the region.

maybe you are thinking of the jv game or the girls game or something, but no team was down by close to 17 pts at any point in the game, it was a close game throughout, Ooltewah didn't have to come back on rhea, they were actually up by like 5 with about 3 min to go and rhea went on a little run to go up by 3...then Ooltewah came back to go up by 1 and then rhea scored the final 5 pts of the game to win by 4

Boy you must outside your mind. Ooltewah was never down by 17 points...maybe they need to teach you your remedial math again up there in rhea county. And before you try to talk your trash...I am from Rhea County, so bite me. I am sick and tired of everyone calling the Owls overrated. Ok, maybe its just me, but they are now 20-7 with CLOSE losses to Cleveland and Rhea County. If they Owls are so overrated then why did they almost beat you?

Ooltewah's players are not going to be restricted in college athletics by skill level, but rather by size. The Owl's tallest player is in Courtney White (6'3") and everyone else barely breaks the 6-foot mark. Alot of these guys have to potential to go somewhere, not D-1, but somewhere. They sure gave your PROSPECT-LADEN team a run for their money.

The Big Dawg

those last 2 posts were 2 of the worst posts ive ever seen in my life. and the big dawgs grammar is not all that bad. granted it would have made more sense had he used some commas, periods, etc. Also sometimes on these message boards people son't always take the time to check their spelling and therefore just rush through not caring how exact their typing is. I mean, we're clearly not attacking your fellow Rhea County Mensa member "the little dawg" (such an original name no less) for misspelling 'moron'... however, im sure, the Big Dawg appreciates the Human version of spellcheck that you have offered up from now on... let this lame thread die with dignity... cause the game is now officially over

HaHaHa StayNSkool!! Anyway, a couple things, yall are talking about how Ooltewah does so much trash talking...well calling bigdawg an idiot and scarface a "you-know-what" (I prefer not to use such language as I find it offensive and tacky..and believe that cursing is a sign of a weak mind) anyway...you don't consider THAT trash talking or a personal attack? And I am gonna defend BigDawg for a second here...I know him pretty well he is one of my friends and he is anything BUT an idiot. In fact, he is one of the most intelligent people I know. Like StayNSkool said...a lot of people don't take the time to use spell check and proofread their posts 5 times. He might have misspelled a couple words but in no way "butchered" the English language. Next, has any Ooltewah fan ever said anything about our teams being the best in the state? We take pride in our school and like to support our teams and athletes. School spirit wasn't a crime last time I checked. And Ooltewah CAN and DID compete with both Cleveland and Rhea County. The Owls gave both teams a run for their money and kept them on their toes...even lead throughout most of both games! Yes..both ended up beating us...but in very close down to the wire games...so how can you possibly say that Ooltewah can't compete with either team? As for Bradley...I don't know since Ooltewah hasn't played the Bears yet. I know they are an awesome team and I am not going to say that Ooltewah could kill them or anything, but I am sure the Owls could hold their own against Bradley as they did against the Raiders and the Golden Eagles! Hopefully we will find out next week!!

By the way hester...embarraSSing has 2 S's...I am sure you noticed that though since you are such an expert on grammar to criticize bigdawg's grammar!

Edited by Flipn4OHS

Hey boyz...considering I have a 3.5 GPA, a 31 on the ACT, and a perfect score on the Tennessee TCAP WRITING Assessment...don't go grabbing for excuses when you know I'm right and you're wrong. I'm sorry if my life is a little more meaningful than to sit on my butt all day and quadruple-check my posts on a message board for small errors. Secondly, the only people doing trash-talking on here is you. I said you need to take remedial math again b/c if you are confusing the numbers 6 and 17, then the "No Child Left Behind" program has failed YOU.

See you at the Region.

Go Owls! 20-7 baby!!!

The Big Dawg

That-a-Kid, Big Dawg.... way to be... I didn't realise you had a 31 on your ACT. I only scored a 29, but I figured it wasn't too bad for my first try, no calculator, and chillin' at Todds casa the night before working on that sketching of Sam(which is curently on her wall; thank you very much) till 4 a.m. However you definitely got me beat on the GPA portion. While I too, managed the perfect score, 6 out of 6, on the writing assessment; I quit trying for grades after getting kicked out of the Gifted Program, Freshman year(2.5 in case you were wondering, I know, its kinda sad). Oh well, Im sure all these other Rhea County, people, such as yourself, have achieved the same level of success academically as you have. And as I said before, let us allow this thread to die off already!... I for one am not checking it again because I feel it has run its course, and is of no other value.... Peace

A bigger Dawg than the Big Dawg