A show of class...

Wrestle90

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said...I wasn't sure if the booing was coming from the Bradley section, it just appeared that way to me, so get off my back. I was just simply asking if that was true and why, if it was. I was cheering for the Bradley wrestlers in every championship match other than the 130, simply because I'm from region 5 as well as Kellen. I think it's a great program that every team wants to match, but the boos appeared to be coming from the section. Sorry for the mistake.

Edited by Likeachamp171

I was standing over near the Bradley corner and I did not see a gesture, I could have been looking at the wrestler, but I can't say I blame him if he did, I was hopeing Blackmon would moon the Farragut section!

What really would have been a show of class would be for Lovinit to MOON the whole arena! Blackmon would not be a good idea for that stunt, in my opinion.

The chair was thrown by Spencer Manley's father with about 30 seconds left in Spencers match. Apparently he was enraged by the McCallie coaches edict that

Manley had to wrestle up to 152.

After the match, Spencer and his father spent some time under the bleachers and I don't think they were happy campers.

The Bradley fans are great..... They go nuts for their wrestlers when they are on the mat.... Im sure there kids love it.... Plus i saw them on numerous occasions there crowd stand up and cheer at the end of a match when there kid was not even competing at that weight.... the one i remember most specifically is when the james kid from soddy won their whole crowd stood up and cheered even though he had beaten cordell of bradley that year before..... Bradley fans are true wrestling fans... They back their kids first but are right behind giving credit to those who deserve it....