What is it with Perry County

MHScheer

:wub:

Why is everything posted about PC that i have read so far something bad about them?? My cousin goes there and i know some people that went there last year ;and everytime i'm there they are all nice and cause no problems. i was just wondering why everyone is talking so bad about them i see nothing wrong with PC. OH yea if the football player from PC that came into McEwen Dairy Queen when we played yall in a scrimmage happens to read this My b/f laughed when i told him that you wouldnt leave me alont and kept asking me for my number while i was working lol. good PC and hey Amanda i'll see ya soon cuz!!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big reason that a lot of post on here are about Perry County is the TSSAA allegations that were on them. They were cleared but that fires up a lot of people, especially in Wayne County where the allegations were rumored to have started. The coaching staff that I know (Head boys coach and head girls coach) in PC are great guys and have the utmost moral character. Some people affiliated with PC, that will remain nameless, that have a lot to do with PC basketball are not well liked in some basketball circles. Take it easy MHScheer. Good luck to Daniel and the rest of your crew tonight.

I'M OUT

Why would Waynesboro be whining about Perry County allegations when they have a player fron Collinwood starting for thier boys team. That players sister plays for Collinwood. Huh? I dont think thier parents are divorced so how can they live in two different towns with kids playing for both schools. Thats fishy. I was told that the boy didnt like the Collinwood coach so he bolted to WC. I personally think he thought he would have a better chance of winning at WC. After all CHS only won one game this season. Looks like he got out justin time. :(:D

Why would Waynesboro be whining about Perry County allegations when they have a player fron Collinwood starting for thier boys team. That players sister plays for Collinwood. Huh? I dont think thier parents are divorced so how can they live in two different towns with kids playing for both schools. Thats fishy. I was told that the boy didnt like the Collinwood coach so he bolted to WC. I personally think he thought he would have a better chance of winning at WC. After all CHS only won one game this season. Looks like he got out justin time. ;):huh:

If you review the rules, you will see a student can start at any high school in the county he or she chooses to begin their freshman year. There was a girl who played for 3 years at Waynesboro in middle school, but transferred to Collinwood to begin her freshman year after she completed her 8th grade year. All of this is within the rules of TSSAA.

There is good and bad in Perry County like there is everywhere. The kids that are on the team are good kids. Every kid on the team. There has been alot on here of the bad in Perry County but the kids here are just kids. No place is perfect and PC is not perfect. Yes they believe in basketball because there is not many other sports here and they have to have something here. There is nothing else in PC. The season is about over and everyone will forget all about all of this by next year. But for now good luck to the Vikings and Lady Vikings.

If you review the rules, you will see a student can start at any high school in the county he or she chooses to begin their freshman year. There was a girl who played for 3 years at Waynesboro in middle school, but transferred to Collinwood to begin her freshman year after she completed her 8th grade year. All of this is within the rules of TSSAA.

The player i was refering to was the boy, he "moved" to WC for his junior year after playing at CHS his fresh and soph year. His sister stayed at CHS. But it doesnt matter cause Ronnie C. decided to do nothing about either team. many people ive talked to seem to think WC did something against TSSAA rules, if so then maybe the WC coach should reveal the wrong doings to the association like David Pack did at CPA.

Nothing illegal was done. The kid's mom works in C'wood, so if the daughter wants to go to school there it shouldn't matter. If he wants to come to the Boro because his girlfriend goes to school there then whats the big deal? Everything was done by the book. So, everyone who is jealous needs to get over it. These rumors are getting old. If something was done wrong don't you think that TSSAA would have done something about it this summer or when school started. Why don't you people find something new to talk about. :angry:

umm thanks for answering my question i guess even though it was answered by like only 1 person. didnt mean to get yall off subject bout some girl form Collinwood

You don't want to get caught up in the war between Perry Co. and Wayne Co, MHScheer. My son plays football at Perry Co, but I'm sure he was not the 'smooth operator' you encountered (although, I could probably guess who it was if I got about 3 tries). We appreciate the service we got at the DQ that night, I know I would not want to be working at a fast food place when a football team shows up after a game. :D

The player i was refering to was the boy, he "moved" to WC for his junior year after playing at CHS his fresh and soph year. His sister stayed at CHS. But it doesnt matter cause Ronnie C. decided to do nothing about either team. many people ive talked to seem to think WC did something against TSSAA rules, if so then maybe the WC coach should reveal the wrong doings to the association like David Pack did at CPA.

The reason the sister of Justin Bryant, her name is Robyn, can go to c-wood is because it is her 1st year of high and Justin is allowed to go to w-boro because his family made a legal move to w-boro. So shut up about all this Justin and his family crap. He is going to w-boro and will be going there untill he graduates so get over it. TSSAA is not going to do anything because there is nothing to be done. Everything that The Bryants' did was by the book. :P;):)