Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville is the front runner by far. I think the Heritage team may surprise alot of people this year. Remember they had Alcoa on the ropes and WB only beat them by a missed extra point. If anyone was at the Ballgames Heritage outplayed both teams. They have some good young players next year and a new coach. The Kids that will be there this coming year are alot more disiplined than the seniors that are leaving. I don't think you will see the 10 Personal foul penalties in every ballgame like they had last year. They had a good JV year beating WB and playing Maryville to a 13-0 ballgame.

meadows will bring his winning tradition and carry it on at WB. WB will beat Alcoa and Maryville, will beat to Oak Ridge, and finish the season 10-0 in the drivers seat of the region. Alcoa will loose to WB and finish 9-1, and Maryville will finish 8-2, losing to WB and Alcoa.

Edited by EastTNGuru

Maryville will beat everyone in Blount County. Maryville returns 8 starters on offense including their whole offensive line and quarterback. There are 6 starters returning on defense. That is 14 starters returning from a team that went 13-1 and was 1 game from going to the Blue Cross Bowl. If, And that is a big IF,Maryville stays away from injuries they will have a great chance of winning another state title.I won't be surprised if they go 15-0 again.Maryville has a transfer in Steven Childs that will help them bigtime. Great upcoming sophomore class.

I think William Blount and Alcoa will be better. I think Alcoa will lose to Maryville and William Blount. Alcoa will go far in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if they are in the Blue Cross Bowl in 2A. Dustin Lindsay and Brandon Warren are studs.

William Blount returns a lot of great skill players. Brad Walker is the 2nd best running back in East Tennessee behind Albert Harris. Scott Meadows will make WB into a contender. qb#7 is staying at WB to help coach. That will make WB a contender right there.qb#7 is a fountain of knowledge.I look for WB to make some noise this year.

Heritage will be much better this season. They were one of the more physical teams that Maryville played last year.