top 10 best goal keepers in TN

RamTrain1987

You may just be crackin' a joke Owlsrasslin' ... but this is serious business... and Jeremy Williams is serioulsy good... he is the Goalkeeping talent equivalent of Cheetos.... Thats Right... Jeremy Williams is "Dangerously Good" at playing Goalkeeper... With his skills and the responsibility that the Ooltewah coaching staff has trusted him with... as well as the fact that his players have ful confidence that he can and will erase almost any mistake they make... i just don't see many teams putting more than a goal on the Owls this season, if that.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion two fo the top twenty in state that the original post asked for are Will Walton of Battle Ground Academy(B.G.A.). I played aganst him for three years, he was all state last year. And another one is Jonathan Gotterrer of Montgomery Bell Academy(M.B.A.) he baqcked me up for the starting spot for 2 years and always pushed me. I am no longer a high school player so I am unbiased.

Roll Red Roll

I know Dallas and Knight graduated, but i thought there was one more, that split time with JV and Varsity.

u're right, there was. Don't remember his name, but hes a soph, and I don't think he played last year except maybe a few minutes at ends of games. I didnt see jv, so dont know his skills. Bollig's a jr and I just remember how good he was as fevers keep. But since my message, I heard he was just playing keep in practice when they needed an extra keep - not that he's coming back to the position. So guess they'll just have the one soph keep, unless there's a freshm. coming in. I dont know any of the fresh.

Oh yeah, gotta give some love to Alex here at Westview. I know most of this is east tenn. and many people on here havent seen him, but hes a wall. No shot goes in on him unless places about perfect. Some of the best hands i've seen and can dive anywhere on the goal it seems.

• 5 weeks later...

Trey Meyer (McCallie)

Ben Tacker (MUS)

Will Walton (BGA)

Mike Pierce (Knox Catholic)

Josh Elam (plays for no one)

Jeremy Williams (Ooltewah)

sorry about having all those dII guys, but I have only watched DII teams play this year except I saw the Williams' kid play before and he has the ability to be unreal. Also, Tacker and Pierce are two guys that just dominate. Tacker is kind of crazy however... Mike is just sarcastic and never takes anyone seriously, but he also has a temper.

Edited by Shine_A_Light