Rick's Grill a USA Top 10

fish5

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Dateline that's following them and they've been with this team pretty much all season. They were going to air the special in March or April after the season but from what I hear, they are enjoying the girls so much, they may follow them thru graduation and air it in June or July. This is a special group of young ladies. They excel in the classroom as well as on the court. Even though there are many unfavorable things said about them on this site, they are very well known and liked all across the country. I have friends in Texas and California who keep up with them and try to see them play at least once a year. Say what you will about Shelbyville but there are many college coaches that make several trips year end and year out to that small town just to see their girls play.

I have friends in Texas and California who keep up with them and try to see them play at least once a year. Say what you will about Shelbyville but there are many college coaches that make several trips year end and year out to that small town just to see their girls play.

Small town? Shelbyville is not a small town its more like a metropolis, not sure where your from but if you want to see a State Championship team in a "SMALL TOWN" come to Gainesboro, Tn now its a small town, we just got our second traffic light! We have lots of people to come to our games as well, if i remember correctly "Dateline NBC" was there. I wonder if they'll edit that game out? :lol:

I'm not making fun of anyone or the fans of Shelbyville but i did notice and i even made a comment to the people i was sitting around that there were so many old people at the game, but i guess when your reputation is a big as Shelbyville's is and the fact that they have been so good for so long, there is bound to be a following and support for the team by its residence.

Edited by devilfanatic