Favorite Basball Quotes

WildCat1625

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"See the ball, hit the ball." - Tony Perez

"I'd go to heck in a gasoline suit to play baseball." - Pete Rose

"I feel sorry for the pitcher every time I step up to the plate." - Rogers Hornsby.

"O.K. guys, let's knock their d____s off!" - Cecil "Stud" Cantrell (Long Gone)

"Hit the mascot!" - Crash Davis

"Rain out, I can get us a rain out!" - Crash Davis

"Never mess with a winning streak." - Crash Davis

"Let's play two!" - Ernie Banks

"I love winning, it's better than losing." - Nuke La Louche

"It ain't over until it's over." - Yogi Berra

"I use to play in the California Penal League." - Ricky "Wildthing" Vaughn

"Forget you Joe Boo, I hit curveball myself!" - Pedro Cerrano

*I'll think up of some more, this is a pretty good topic.

Edited by jclariday

" Do you know how many guys can throw that hard? I can count them on one hand"-- Jimmy Morris, The Rookie

What pitches did you use to get Clayton out in the 8th?

" Uh, fastball, fastball, and uh... fastball."-- Jimmy Morris, The Rookie

" I heard you couldn't hit water if you fell out of a f*cking boat"-- Crash Davis, Bull Durham

" Baseball is meant for kids... grown-ups only screw it up"-- Bob Lemon, Hall of Famer

" If you strike out, who cares, if you make an error, forget about it, just as long as you hustle"-- Billy Heywood, Little Big League

"Were gonna try something new today... were gonna have a little fun"-- Billy Heywood, Little Big League

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.