Ooltewah

bman2020

Guys, it's over, yes, it could've easily been a nil nil game, and yes, Ooltewah did come out flat, and looked tired after playing Thursday night in their biggest district game of the year and the fact that their game didn't end until almost 10:00 on Friday night, not to mention Ooltewah is 30 minutes away from CCS. Notre Dame beat us, the scoreboard can tell you that, but even a tired Ooltewah team kept it a "match" through out the match, and didn't fall out of contention despite their rough schedule at the time. Focus turns to tonight, because we have an 8:00pm game tonight at home, put your heads into this one Owls, come fired up.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how it feels to play on no rest Ooltewah, we(Kingston) went to a Nashville tourney this weekend, and played 2 games sat. and beat a good team in Beech, and the next game got beat by a moderate team in Colombia Acad. We were very tired and it effected the play of our game. I have seen N.D. play at the Sweetwater tourney, you guys(Ooltewah) are the better team, but lack of rest plays a major role in some games.

ooltewah's drew? they have a drew....i havent even heard of this kid and yall are talkin him up.....i love it how the least skilled players get on here and talk crap

yalls keeper is good, so he has a right to say somthing...but the rest of you should shut up and get off robby's back

ND did win 2-0...no excuses, stop bitchin, yall just didnt have what it took to beat them

id be upset to if i talked crap and then lost, but i think im a big enough man to just admit we played poorly and not try to come up with every excuse possible as to why we lost (ooltewah is 30 minutes away)

what the heck are you talking about ndhspickle?? what you just said was so off topic that it deserves the speach from the end of Billy Madison... seriously, we are all now dumber for having heard you speak....may God have mercy on your soul...cripes, dude, noone got on Robbie Miller at all. as a matter of fact everyone thinks he's a very good keeper. if you have a problem with Ooltewah for thinking they deserved a tie well then that's your issue, not theirs. and they prolly did deserve a tie(but as they already said they made mistakes which yall capitalized on) The 2 teams drew in preseason with both coaches clearing their bench to get the full affect of the scimmage. Oh and the Drew everyone is talking about is the Drew that marked Drew McMillan(a very good player who has already scored 19 goals this season) of Kingston so tight and played him so well that he kid barely even got enough room to breath... back off cause you just made yourslef look stupid by bringing up things that haven't even been talked about in a week

I have complete respect for Robby Miller, I never said anything bad about him. He is very good, the fact is though, the Notre Dame game is very far behind me and the rest of the Owls team. We have moved on, like you should, no one has mentioned that game in this thread in a week. I am closing the book on the Notre Dame Ooltewah game. Everyone continue on their season, good luck to you Notre Dame players, you guys played well and capitalized on our mistakes. Next Ooltewah game is after spring break (april 21st) against CSAS at OHS 7:00.