Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, preperations have begun for the upcoming schedule. Its called opperation "Run." And as you can guess, we run, we run hard we run often, a classic rick mathews tactic for everything lol. Other than that, we are just gonna approach it as normal, and just see what happens.

rick matthews a fan of running? thats a laugh... back in the day he used to be one of the laziest in the bunch when it came to running! guess peoples' attitudes change when its not them having to take care of the leg work haha... oh well... hopefully being really fit will help over th eenxt 7 days ... yall are gonna need it with so many matches scheduled, especially over the weekend with such quality opponents... oh and footskills in general are always very important... just being comfortable on the ball is sometimes the difference between a great athlete and a great player....

yeah it did. and everyone knows where. only person not willing to do something about it is the only person who needs to change... and the only "interest" I have in your posts, bman, is the hope that the next time youll have something useful to say... instead you continue to bring nothing but ignorance, and non-humorous non-clever comebacksto the party. fact of the matter is there's a better than average chance that your team wouldnt notice or care if you did in fact quit... on another note, quit trying to make little jabs at my masculinity. youd have absolutely zero chance in anything physical....oh yeah ohsref: you still on AIM? I changed my screenname and noticed your old one is never on?? like to holler at you sometime... if you wanna keep your screenname private then send an e-mail to my old screenname @hotmail.com... and keep up the good work.yall have been playing well so far this year

so there is hope for me after all i understand that u guys dont like my posts thats cool but lets just talk about soccer that is what u really want right

how good is oak ridge his year and will ooltewah have a chance

if they have to play them also i wanna hear some info on the Notre dame game becasue i know some ooltewah players went to see the game

And grant i haven't seen you at any games recently where have u been, and why do u feel like attacking me all of a sudden

Edited by bman2020

you more than likely wont see me at hardly any games the rest of this season... I live in atlanta and go to school down here as well now... therefore the 2 hour commute to games is just not worth it... im not attacking you now I just want you to realise that saying intelligent things on here rather that pointless drivel is preferred... you were the one started the personal attacks I just wanted to end the non-Ooltewah focused posts... were cool now... and ref... Ill check my mail when I get the chance... Im stuck here at the office for now and cant really get into anything... peace