Walker Valley @ Livingston Academy

Guest eaglemgr

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston is too much for Walker Valley, home, away or on the moon. I think their good guard from last year graduated, but they have a really good post player.(Morris). I expect Beechboard to have a good game, they are playing really well right now. Mullins is getting good! LA by 15! Good luck, make 7AA proud.

Edited by bob77

Livingston Academy will be definitely hard to beat playing at their home floor. You can be for sure that they will almost always out coach the other team. Both of their coaches played legit D-1A Basketball.

Katrina Beechboard could score 40 a game if she wanted to. She can post up, or bring the ball down the floor, she is the number 1 player in the state by far. She can do it all.....rebound....block shots...play d.....pass....score....Megan Thompsan is clutch....she is always there to nail the big shots....KC Baltimore can score when she wants....team player.....they all play well together....Livingston is a quick team....I say LA by 20.....Go cats....

I have seen both teams play McMinn Central. Livingston won by 1 point in overtime. Walker Valley has lost to Central 3 times, 2 of them close, and won 1 by 1 in the last minute. WV had a really off game in the finals of the region. Tucker will fire them up, it will be a much closer game than many of you from middle Tn expect. Go Walker Valley, would love to see a rematch again between you and Central in the State! ;)

In response to the poster who said that WV's good guard graduated: in my opinion, the Lady Mustangs are better thatn they were last year. Heidi Rominger was good point guard but not much of a scoring threat. Her replacement this year, Alison Butler, is a legitmate scoring threat and can dribble. Mindy Cox, the 4, is a scorer and rebounder. Tucker has good range. This should be a good game.