Cait McMahan

Red81KPsmash

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

with her much talked about work-ethic, I'm anxious to see her improve her game even more. If she is UT's 10th best player, then UT is LOADED. She would actually play as a freshman. I'm not trying to sound over the top, but I'm not so sure she couldn't help them at PG right now. She's a can't miss.

she is sooooooooooooooo good and sorry she doesn't have a gold ball, but that isn't her fault when you score 40 points in a sub-state game, then something is up with the team not her if they don't win, she is that good, she was in sports illastrated, scored like 1,500 points as a sophomore, and is ranked in the top four in her class and will prbally be ranked higher this year, so yes she is that good

Sorry we couldn't get you to state but yes she is amazing..On and off the court..She has taught me so much. I wish her the best luck in the world and I hope she goes to Ut..But she's young so she can enjoy her highschool years. You deserve so much success! Keep striving for al you want and I truly believe you can break any record you want!