Clarkrange versus Unaka

Bradley24

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bradley24,

I don't know where you been getting your info on Clarkrange but you got a couple of facts TERRIBLY wrong!!!

#1 -- Yes, if you leave them open...Clarkrange has three deadly shooters from the 3-pt arc (#53 Cravens #5 Ramsey #3 Jones)....BUT none of them shoot worth a diddly with a BIG girl guarding them on the perimeter...Ask Clay County's Amber Strong how to stop 3's.

#2-- Yes, Michelle Snow was the conference MVP...deservedly so...BUT Clarkrange lost to Clay County 66-48 in the District 7A Finals and JR. Pauli Herrmann (from Clay County) was the tourney MVP.

#3-- Clarkrange lost again to Clay County in the Region 4A Finals 36-33...AND SR. Stephanie Rich (from Clay County) was tourney MVP.

The GOLD and SILVER will be coming home to District 7A where they have been so many times before. Clay County vs Clarkrange (Round #5)

We need a GOLD to go with our SILVERS (4)

Lamar needs a SILVER to go with his GOLDS (5)

COME SEE GIRLS BASKETBALL AT ITS BEST (UPPER CUMBERLAND STYLE)

CLAY @ 11:00 and Clarkrange @ 2:00 :)

Edited by TopDawg83

Hey Bradley24,

I don't know where you been getting your info on Clarkrange but you got a couple of facts TERRIBLY wrong!!!

#1 -- Yes, if you leave them open...Clarkrange has three deadly shooters from the 3-pt arc (#53 Cravens #5 Ramsey #3 Jones)....BUT none of them shoot worth a diddly with a BIG girl guarding them on the perimeter...Ask Clay County's Amber Strong how to stop 3's.

#2-- Yes, Michelle Snow was the conference MVP...deservedly so...BUT Clarkrange lost to Clay County 66-48 in the District 7A Finals and JR. Pauli Herrmann (from Clay County) was the tourney MVP.

#3-- Clarkrange lost again to Clay County in the Region 4A Finals 36-33...AND SR. Stephanie Rich (from Clay County) was tourney MVP.

The GOLD and SILVER will be coming home to District 7A where they have been so many times before. Clay County vs Clarkrange (Round #5)

We need a GOLD to go with our SILVERS (4)

Lamar needs a SILVER to go with his GOLDS (5)

COME SEE GIRLS BASKETBALL AT ITS BEST (UPPER CUMBERLAND STYLE)

CLAY @ 11:00 and Clarkrange @ 2:00 :P

I am confused....what are you talking about?? I think I have my facts right man. I was talking about Unaka's team, not Clarkrange's. Learn to read psycho Celina freak!!! Oh yeah, we'd love to get a shot at you guys in the state finals....