Brentwood v. Powell

M'boroPATS

So, I have noticed everyone is thinking that Powell is going to run right threw the Bruins. This should be an interesting match up, but I think Powell is going to have trouble stopping the HOTNESS Tay Brogdan and the ROUND MOUND OF REBOUND Lauren Dugger. Who do I need look for on Powell's team?? Powell fan's give me some background on the team and thought's on the game Thurs. night.

GO PATS

Edited by M'boroPATS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Panthers are known for their 4 dominant post players...Christin Rhyne, Erin Ogan, Kaitlin Hollifield, and Renae Williams. These girls will give the round mound of whatever all she can handle and if our post play isn't working then we can always feed it to the perimeter and allow Courtney Cox and EVEN Erin Ogan to heat the net up with a lil bit of the three ball. BUT not only can the offense scare you the defense even scares the Powell fans Terra Michaels steals the ball from the best ball handlers at her own will and the four post players are like a brick wall and will block anything shot inside the paint.

The Lady Panthers aren't a one player team AT ALL. Each night a different player leads them in scoring it seems like. Courtney Cox can absolutely stroke the 3 ball. Erin Ogan is the leading scorer I believe averaging about 15 a game. Shes so tough to stop cuz she can shoot the ball better than anybody on the team. Her shot is so pure. If you try and put a guard on her she will post them up because she is 6'0 tall but if you try and put a post on her she will move out to the perimeter. Ogan and Cox are the zone busters, and then we still have Hollifield,Rhyne, and WIlliams all 5'11 and taller at the post. But Ogan, WIlliams, and Hollifield all are in double figures each night. Hollifield is probably one of the best freshmen in the state she definately has some post moves. The game should be interesting but I give the nod to the Lady Panthers!!! Powell by 11

yeah you are correct a LONG ride home for your little Bruins. They don't know how physical Powell is. Powell plays in the toughest region in the state and came out champions. Any of the four teams Oak Ridge, Powell, Heritage, or Sevier Co. could have went to state if they didn't have to play each other. The Bruins don't have what it takes to advance. Powell has way to much talent and is playign as well as anybody. Oh an by the way since you asked about the steaks we will make sure you all get some for your sad bus ride home come thursday night. GO LADY PANTHERS!!!

P.S. why have you all lost so many games when u all recruit?? Thats sad

Fife,

I talked to one of the Lady Panthers last night. They are fired up, prayed up and focued on Brentwood. I'm sure it will be another classic but I'm predicting the Lady Panthers will win by 7.

Go Panthers! 3 more games.......one at a time.

SWAMI's FEELIN GOOD.............. Im with you, YOU KNOW