Brentwood v. Powell

M'boroPATS

Just wanted to let the lady panthers know everyone is behind them and everyone wishes them the best of luck!!

As for PATS seems like you are very close-minded about your team(which is not always a bad thing)... it sure would be nice to give some credit to Powell... Im sure Brentwood is a great team also but lets try to lift the teams up here... its not about bringing them down is it? nah, lets congratulate everyone for making it as far as they have.

P.S. Has anyone seen baseline2baseline on here lately??? seems like he hasnt posted in a while?

;)

Edited by HallsHasIt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pick Powell over Brentwood. I use to play with these girls and they can be really tough if they bring their A game, which I'm sure they are prepared to do. Powell has a lot of depth on their bench adding to their dynamic starters. Each player has a special talent and has heart to play. GO LADY PANTHERS!!!

LADY PANTHERS ALL THE WAY!!!

Pats your really immature buddy. Zak is just trying to give you info about Powell's team and what they have done this yr. Zak is right its gonna be tough for Brentwood to stop Powell. Powell has tremendous talent and size and I dont think Brentwood is use to the style of physical play Powell is going to bring. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Powell is a tremendously focused team right now and playing better than about anyone. I mean anybody who can win the region that Powell plays in is very impressive. Its by far the best region for girls basketball in the state. Im just gonna tell u that I dont think Brentwood has what it takes to pull out the win thursday night. Powell is very dangerous has so many weapons. Powell by 11... ......... GO LADY PANTHERS BRING HOME THE GOLD BALL!!!!!!!!

HEY Brentwood PAT AND BHS

is youins plannin on puttin a woopin on us?...up here in tha hills we dont take to kindly to that.

hey has anybody told ya wes got us some cornfed girls on this here team.

and since we won region we got us some athletic shoes that is storebought and we are fillin up the peachbasket better n ever :P

HALLS HAS IT@..THANK YA KINDLY..ID SAY BASELINE IS A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW ;)

FIFE,MTN,SWITCH..............YOU KNOW!

is youins plannin on puttin a woopin on us?...up here in tha hills we dont take to kindly to that.

and since we won region we got us some athletic shoes that is storebought and we are fillin up the peachbasket better n ever ;)

HAHA!! Beautiful post... way to respond in good humor. Y'all just have to ignore the classless posts from MboroPATS. That's the best advice I can give ya. I was going to pull for Brentwood, but I just can't do it. Good luck Powell!

HEY D-MAN...phs seems to be well represented on coach t!!!! with zachattack and 3 ball too!

seems like the whole Community is getting behind a special group of lady panthers

sooooo........to erin,courtney,lindsey,tara,brittany,renae,christine,caitlin,kayla,alana

YOU KNOW!

Edited by robpride

I guess the people of Powell are really coming out of the wood work now. Well, to Powell fans congrats on your great year. To hear you people talk Brentwood shouldn't even show for the game. Too bad for Powell fans the game is going to get over so late and all the Powell fans will have that long drive home to the hills. If you need to find me after the game you can just walk across the street to the Campus Pub. I will be throwing back a few victory COLD ONES, and DON'T WORRY THEY HAVE P.B.R. on tap for all the Panther fans. Heck, I might even buy a round!

FHSREBEL27 you are just a sore LOSER!!!

GO PATS

and since we won region we got us some athletic shoes that is storebought and we are fillin up the peachbasket better n ever ;)

HALLS HAS IT@..THANK YA KINDLY..ID SAY BASELINE IS A LITTLE BUSY RIGHT NOW ;)

FIFE,MTN,SWITCH..............YOU KNOW!

robpride,

Did those hills gurls get the black hi top Shaq shoes from "Kmark"? I'll bet they'll be jumping out of the gym this weekend.

They are over at Calhouns tonight workin out by eatin bar-be-que, catfish and corn bread.

Pats is right on this one, Brentwood can't be beat. They play in the toughest district in the state with wins over Hillwood, Ravenwood, and the always dangerous Centenial. Not to mention the region where they beat the always tough Maplewood and Antioch. Even with that tough district they still go out and find teams like Greenbrier and Dickson County. There only losses have been to Cleveland, Antioch, Riverdale, and Franklin all state powers. (and the Franklin loss was on a 14 point miracle shot from 94 ft as time expired. And I know Pats hasn't mentioned it but Bwood did avenge that loss and BEAT Franklin, yes BWOOD beat Franklin did you hear-- Who has Powell played anyone, some schools like Oakridge and Sevier County (who are they) and some out of state schools. Must be scared to play Tn teams. Anyway my predition is Bwood 78, Powell 20, then they cruise into the finals against the Eagles where Bwoods coach out game plans Insell in route to a 65-64 win for the state title with the State Tn Mvp Tay hitting the game winner. Go BRUINS