ChrisBurr555555

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quarterfinals

Rockwood 64,Christ Presbyterian Academy 32

Grace 55,Greenfield 20

Unaka 52,<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Franklin Road Academy</a> 25

Temple 99,Halls 98,4OT

Semifinals

Rockwood 87,Grace 86,4OT

Temple 94,Unaka 93,4OT

Finals

Rockwood 112,Temple 111,4OT

2004 Boys Class A State Basketball Champions:Rockwood TIGERS

drugs are very bad for you...go seek help!

I don't think Rockwood can beat CPA by the margin you give them, but I do think they can win. Nor do I think Grace can beat Greenfield by the score you predict.

I would also say you're way off on the FRA vs Unaka game. I think it will be closer.

And for the 4 OT games --- that would be cool -- but that seems unlikely.

If Temple played Rockwood -- I don't believe it would be that high of a scoring ballgame. I guess time will tell.

First off, GJ Chris...555. Only Rockwood is not an offensive oriented team. The Tigers play a different kind of b-ball than the nashville and memphis teams. 60-66 points will probably be a Rockwood max for any given game, however a massive defensive effort will thwart other teams' aspirations of a high score. The tigers will gain control of the court running the game at their pace. IF CPA can adjust to the slowing effects they may be victorious, but the Tigers will not go down without a fight, to the death. Maybe the Private-public debate will be ousted by a Rwood win leading to a spot in the state Semi-finals.

First off, GJ Chris...555. Only Rockwood is not an offensive oriented team. The Tigers play a different kind of b-ball than the nashville and memphis teams. 60-66 points will probably be a Rockwood max for any given game, however a massive defensive effort will thwart other teams' aspirations of a high score. The tigers will gain control of the court running the game at their pace. IF CPA can adjust to the slowing effects they may be victorious, but the Tigers will not go down without a fight, to the death. Maybe the Private-public debate will be ousted by a Rwood win leading to a spot in the state Semi-finals.

Wow. Does it cost extra to see the fight to the death or does that come with the ticket?

If CPA can adjust to the slowing effects?? Sorry but they have beat FRA a few times who slows it down about as slow as is gets. They usually dont make it out of the 30's so I'm sure CPA wouldnt have much of a problem with someone playing slow ball. And would everyone please shut up about the public vs private crap!