Cookeville Cavs

tkeballer

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REDSMAN, how can a man with a head like yours call anyone PINEAPPLE head? Is that Sears four-in-one got a curvy blade? I hear there is a catnip special going on at Dollar General, buy one, get an autographed picture of Cougar Mellencamp and an order of Robster Craws. Is six batters faced, five walks, and missle in the gap to clear the bases a good outing? Middle School baseball...gotta love it.

jdmtp, who asked you to emerge from your hole and contribute. you beat all i have ever seen. one day you talk about REDSMAN, used food eatin, no hair on top of the head, no fungo hittin fourth assistant and the next your taking up for him. i couldn't even get an interview on the island and i spent $200 having my saws, knee braces, and cardboard cutouts for shortstopsmen to the island. we can meet and settle this if you would like.

That is just like you to get on a man when he is the busiest. We just completed the first annual mumbly peg tournament on our home field. We get done at 3:30 with the finals of the lawn dart game in the rain and lightning and you want to pop off. I guess now the match at REDSMAN is OFF. With UK going down, he is on suicide watch. I will get on mapquest and find us another place. You bring the curvy knives and I will bring the chain saws and knee brace oil. It aint nothing for me to wip a man! :blink: