Next year

barb

buki you are such an idiot. what referee are you referring to? Baughman was in foul trouble in several games. She fouled out of the Erwin game with two minutes to go on a BS call at home. The game went two OTs. You show your complete lack of sense so often on here its funny.

Did you or a member of your family get cut from the cyclone team>..perhaps thats why you are so so bitter toward what was this year district and regional champs. And those refs in morristown werent from around here. Grow up Francis.

Listen Jimmie my floating little fairy, Rikki foulked out on about the 10th foul she commited. Home should have nothing to do with it. The refs are supposed to be impartial. But daddy has some influence. Bitter towards betsy what a joke. Nothing there to be jealous over. A team that was blessed with luck toward the end. Weaver getting hurt and getting every call sure helped. Like I said 3rd or worse this year unless more recruiting takes place. Bad to recruit one like highes then can't get her approved by the tssaa.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide who it will be in 7AA next year? Upperman or Smith Co!! They are the teams with the most talent and who are my picks to win the district and regional and One of them will win the state! Go Owlettes!!

I dont think JC or LA will lay down and let them take it, they will have to fight for it. They will both reload from the senior laden teams. :justwrestle:

I dont think JC or LA will lay down and let them take it, they will have to fight for it. They will both reload from the senior laden teams. :justwrestle:

I totally agree about JC/LA not laying down but SC and Upperman will be ready for you guys with the leaders they have at SC( Dodgen) and the coach from Upperman, U know they are not going to lay down at all! I look forward to next year! They should let 4 teams from 7AA go past regionals b/c then we could have a final four with all 4 being 7AA!! Everything in this district is EARNED!! And everyone in this distict knows IT!! Good Luck to All the 7 AA teams next year, until you play SC and then I hope you feel the rath of the owlettes!!

I totally agree about JC/LA not laying down but SC and Upperman will be ready for you guys with the leaders they have at SC( Dodgen) and the coach from Upperman, U know they are not going to lay down at all! I look forward to next year! They should let 4 teams from 7AA go past regionals b/c then we could have a final four with all 4 being 7AA!! Everything in this district is EARNED!! And everyone in this distict knows IT!! Good Luck to All the 7 AA teams next year, until you play SC and then I hope you feel the rath of the owlettes!!

Smith Co will be loaded, but can the girls improve? If they play AAU, 7AA better watch out! ;)

Oh yeah, I forgot about York, anyone with Brandi Brown on their team will be great, she is major D-1 :justwrestle:

Edited by bob77

Smith Co will be loaded, but can the girls improve?  If they play AAU, 7AA better watch out! ;)

Oh yeah, I forgot about York, anyone with Brandi Brown on their team will be great, she is major D-1 :justwrestle:

Yes the starters will Play AAU, and Some of the young girls will play AAU! Most all of the girls will play AAU of some sort! York will be tough but Brandi Brown can be stopped, she has reached her potential and Monica is still improving while lots of the younger girls at SC are vastly improving and getting ready for next year! Brandi could go major D-1, Size is the main reason b/c Monica can shut her down but b/c she is only 5'7" she is not considered d-1! 7AA be ready for Miss Chumney b/c she is going to be a force to be reckoned with next year!

Edited by Magid

Brandi could go major D-1, Size is the main reason b/c Monica can shut her down but b/c she is only 5'7" she is not considered d-1! 7AA be ready for Miss Chumney b/c she is going to be a force to be reckoned with next year!

d-1 has been considering monica and tara...how nice will it be if they go to the same....get ready 7AA next 2 years will be ours.... :D

d-1 has been considering monica and tara...how nice will it be if they go to the same....get ready 7AA next 2 years will be ours.... :D

What kind of D-1, OVC or SEC!! I want to see MO get what she deserves! She deserves to get to the SEC/ACC or somewhere BIG! I hope tara gets a big school too but she looks like she wants to concentrate on other things than basketball! SHe will have to work harder this summer and next summer if she wants a big school to look at her, don't get me wrong she can, I think talent wise she is better than Monica but she thinks she is better and tries to out do you and that is what is going to cause her problems! Trying to live up to her big brother SLEEP!! She can do it but she needs to get her head more in the game and believe in her teammates a little more instead of forcing something off of that spin move!

What kind of D-1, OVC or SEC!! I want to see MO get what she deserves! She deserves to get to the SEC/ACC or somewhere BIG! I hope tara gets a big school too but she looks like she wants to concentrate on other things than basketball! SHe will have to work harder this summer and next summer if she wants a big school to look at her, don't get me wrong she can, I think talent wise she is better than Monica but she thinks she is better and tries to out do you and that is what is going to cause her problems! Trying to live up to her big brother SLEEP!! She can do it but she needs to get her head more in the game and believe in her teammates a little more instead of forcing something off of that spin move!

i agree....i think she will work harder on her game....i'll try to teach her a move besides the spin move... :D ...but it wont be hard to live up to me....i didnt really do anything....i'm hoping she will win some championships.... :D