Next year

barb

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think...from the letters....a few...such as tulane, UNC, TTU....jus a few...but jus being sophmores thats pretty good....i know they will both improve alot this summer....its gonna be fun watching them the next two years...

Sounds like she is getting some major attention! That's Good! I hope she gets to go where she wants to go, but you and I both know letters don't mean a thing. You got to have them over for supper if you want a real offer! It also sounds like UTC will be a top 25 team in a year or two with the new recruits they have, she may need to stay in state if she can't get a SEC or ACC scholarship! Get her to remember that grades are what really get you into a top school!

Lake Co has 3 sophomores and 1 freshman starter back...The first three subs are sophomores.Two of the retuning players are over 6 ft...and a couple of very good players are coming up from the middle school...They beat Dresden twice this year and came closer to beating Trenton than any single A school...Lake Co had a 1 pt.lead and the ball with 25 seconds left only to throw the ball away....I have said in several sites that Trenton was the best single a team that I had seen this year and it looks like the gold ball may becoming backto West Tenn....As for Gleason and USJ taking Trenton and Huntington's place I'm not so sure about that ...We will have the size and better outside shooters next year.....Lake Co fan wishes Peabody good luck!

Loretto will be a force next year... In my opinion, they will be much better than this year... I look for the most improved player to be j. green #21... The more i saw her play this season the more I liked her game... Jana will be even better and look for her to be one of the most talked about players along w/ Cait McMahan from Heritage throughout next season... And Leah and Laura will still be knockin down threes.. Loretto has a very good chance to slaughter everyone next year if they keep improving.... Edited by mas1821

GC looses 3 starters from this years squad. Baird, Farrar and Reese. They will be missed. They have a good group that got a lot of playing time this year so time will tell. David Russell is the added factor. They lost 4 starters from last years team and had a great season! I hope he can work his magic again.

Sounds like she is getting some major attention! That's Good! I hope she gets to go where she wants to go, but you and I both know letters don't mean a thing. You got to have them over for supper if you want a real offer! It also sounds like UTC will be a top 25 team in a year or two with the new recruits they have, she may need to stay in state if she can't get a SEC or ACC scholarship! Get her to remember that grades are what really get you into a top school!

yeah....i know...i got letter from alotta places but it really doesnt mean a thing...i hope her and monica both work hard and go somewhere big...they gotta work tho... :D