RHS vs. CPA

thekid03

Excel... lets just say that CPA didnt strike my interest, and that is why i dont know much about them, forgive me, (almighty one ;) ). Im just going to be there to support the Tigers. Davis, Richardson, and the boys are ready for this game.

To the Rockwood team, i wish you the best of luck, just say your prayers, and keep your cool.

Go Tigers!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA should win. They are favored and no one gives the Tigers a chance. CPA has good recruits and a better record. They play in Nashville, even though they are a 1-a school. I just hope they keep being overlooked. It is going to be fun! We are a little more upscale than Mrs. Winner's. We like KFC. Be sure to let them know we are coming for our victory dinner.

From the East, Unaka might have got the better draw, But I still like Rockwood as a sleeper. I look for CPA to underestimate Rockwood. Rockwood is a really solid team and could compete well againts CPA if the size and atmosphere of the Murphy Center doen't play on them. It's only 10x larger than their home gym. The only question I have is if their outside shooting can step up to spread the CPA defense and make them com out and play vs sitting inside with teir big guys waiting to block some shots. I know Rockwood has a couple of big guys too, But I think the guard play will have a bigger impact in this one. Sorry Rockwood but I still say CPA by 7. Hope you prove me wrong!!!

Go tigers!! :P

Edited by ETHSATC