Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes

BuffaloFan

I thinks we should ask were was Clay Co. I think that is what the person was talking about regarding Watertown and Upperman (were the tournys were played). I think some of the Zebra's finally called some fouls against Clay Co. and thats why they lost to Perry Co. at state. The way Clarkrange played against Peabody, they would have easily beat Clay Co. anyway. Congrats Lady Buffaloes- who gives a care bout what happened in the district and regional- we have another gold ball and Clay Co. can only sit at home and cry all over their 4 silver ones......

Being out side these two schools and watching both teams play at district and region I thought Clay CO look like the better team. But if you can't win the big one don't be on here crying and thats what CLARKRANGE did won the big one. P.S. why don't CLARKRANGE put up that big gold ball and CLAY CO put up two silvers and play for it all would be one to watch :justwrestle:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Celina made out of the district and regions, they didn't have those officials in their back pocket. They actually had to play BASKETBALL not football. Maybe if some of those girls would have played football, you would have had a better football team. We have the gold and you have a state participation ribbon, hope you enjoyed field day.

See..now I try and be nice and get on and post somethin nice about Clarkrange as much as I hate to and some smart aleck with nothin better to do than pick a fight gets on here and posts some stupid stuff about us.So If thats how its gonna be then fine...First off,we had NO officials in our back-pocket in region.Snow had those guys in her pocket,not Clay County.Even though we won I did and I still will complain about them because they tried every way possible to hand that game in the finals to Clarkrange and they still sucked it up and lost.Yeah,you may have won state,but oh well.You get on here and talk like you beat us in the finals or something.Now your gonna throw up we didnt make it to the finals..and my response is Clay County may not have made it,but look at all the district and region titles,and how many state appearances over the past 7 years while Clarkrange was at home.Clay County is a consistent ball team that will always be a contender,and will eventually get their gold ball.So talk the trash now even when Clay Co. fans are tryin to be nice baout it,but the time will come.Go Lady Dawgs!

SG#18

to the celina fans: about putting your "MVP's" up against ours. . . i would do it anyday of the week. Michelle snow really stepped up her game and played incredible compared to what she played like during the district and region games and not just the championship games either. this is just my opinion but i thought amber strong deserved MVP just as much as herrmann and maybe even rich. she might not have been the leading scorer but she did the little things that w/o them you all wouldn't have won.

onthego, you are always one of the first to lose control and just talk as much trash and try to start something. be a man/woman and don't let some kids from chs get under your skin so easy. cool it and let these girls enjoy what they have done. it could be clay co. next year and you know you wouldn't want Clarkrange people talking smack like that. BUFFALO BUTTS. . . good one :(

how many seniors did clay have anyway? i know Clarkrange is losing snow, jones, and beaty. just curious what the competition is gonna be like.

Edited by basketballz

Congratulations Lady Buffaloes. I'm very glad you won the state championship and brought a gold ball back to Fentress County (even if in my heart, I'm also very jealous). From what I heard, you all played great, from Snow's dominance inside to Miranda's and Jordan's ball handling and shooting to Jacklyn and Kari Jones. Just everything. Great season and congrats!

See..now I try and be nice and get on and post somethin nice about Clarkrange as much as I hate to and some smart aleck with nothin better to do than pick a fight gets on here and posts some stupid stuff about us.So If thats how its gonna be then fine...First off,we had NO officials in our back-pocket in region.Snow had those guys in her pocket,not Clay County.Even though we won I did and I still will complain about them because they tried every way possible to hand that game in the finals to Clarkrange and they still sucked it up and lost.Yeah,you may have won state,but oh well.You get on here and talk like you beat us in the finals or something.Now your gonna throw up we didnt make it to the finals..and my response is Clay County may not have made it,but look at all the district and region titles,and how many state appearances over the past 7 years while Clarkrange was at home.Clay County is a consistent ball team that will always be a contender,and will eventually get their gold ball.So talk the trash now even when Clay Co. fans are tryin to be nice baout it,but the time will come.Go Lady Dawgs!

SG#18

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS WAS CLARKRANGE POSTING THIS??????????? But if your mad about the above post where it says you would make a great football team, they are probably not the only one that feels that way.About the refs, I know that THE TALL GIRLS ALWAYS HOLDS SNOW AND IT IS NEVER CALLED.I HAVE HEARD OTHER TEAMS FANS SAY THIS AS WELL.If it killed you to congradulate CLARKRANGE then WHY????????????/ DID YOU BOTHER???????? NO ONE ASK YOU TO

I am a Clay fan and theres no way I would cong. Clarkrange you all are the rudest bunch of idiots I have ever saw who cares if you won the gold ball you bunch of BUFFALO BUTTS.

ARE YOU JEALOUS,OR WHAT??????????????????????????????? WE MAY BE BUFFALO BUTTS IN YOUR EYES,AND IF WE ARE,CALL US THE PROUD BUFFALO BUTTS , CAUSE WE SURE ARE PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all I want to say Congratulations to all 7A teams, but most of CLARKRANGE, for bringing home the Gold! And I've been reading these posts, and I've watched both teams play all year...and I have to say the Best team won it all. And just like I thought was the same about Clay Co. didn't get to play their football and cheap elbow games down at Murphy and they got put out, and I was glad, they're the rudest group of young girls and even grown adults I've ever seen in high school basketball. And how old are you 'onthego'...7 or 8?? And if those girls are so great why did their Coach even quit on them? But anyways you guys can cry all you want, because the #1 team won! I would put Michelle Snow against those 'two' from Clay Co any day. and notice the 'two' you have to have 'two' just to even compare to the STATE MVP! And if they are so great why isn't either one of them a Miss Basketball Finalist? huh?? But we saw who really performed at the Big Dance. And I know CelinaDawg18 or onthego or someone from Celina will get on here and try to say its the system's fault or something is the reason they ain't a miss basketball. But as my old coach says if your really the better team or player, the refs won't matter. So all you people still getting on here trying to put down Clarkrange go ahead we don't care, because we're THE 2004 CLASS 'A' STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!!

p.s. No Ramsey didn't have any airballs....Just an All-Tournament to throw up in ya'lls faces!!!!! which may I mention not 1 Clay Co. player got! ;)

Edited by classof98

I am to assume that you are a parent of one of the Clarkrange players.. I had the opportunity to meet the young ladies in the media room after the games.. All were very polite, courteous and respectful to everyone there.. And that is a reflection on their parents.. ;)  So my hats off to you..

Yes, I am a parent to a freshman that was on the bench. She was so proud of the team,and PROUD TO BE ON THE TEAM.THESE ARE A VERY GOOD BUNCH OF GIRLS.They have worked VERY hard this year,and played even harder during the tournament.I HATE TO SEE ANY ONE TRY TO BRING THEM DOWN. NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE THE STATE CHAMPS,so I'M gonna try not to let all the rude people bother me.I'm glad you posted and let us know what you thought about the girls.THEY REALLY ARE A GOOD GROUP OF GIRLS,AND ONCE AGAIN,THEY HAVE WORKED HARD.