Jeff. Co. and Sevier Co.

Red81KPsmash

yeah, this guy can't figure out what to do with all his spare time! :lol:

Maybe the coach would let etsubound1st and schsbears, be part of the team since that is the problem. Don't the bears need a ball boy and water boy?

Edited by cwfan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachT,

I apologize for ever starting a thread that could get so out-of-hand. I think the coaches from both SC and JC are good coaches. I will, in the future, take into account the incredible inmaturity of etsubound1st and schsbears before starting another thread about SC sports. It is a shame that you guys get on here and dog your own school and coach because you are not good enough or team oriented enough to make the team. It is a sad year in Purpleville. Good ridience to you both.

CoachT,

I apologize for ever starting a thread that could get so out-of-hand. I think the coaches from both SC and JC are good coaches. I will, in the future, take into account the incredible inmaturity of etsubound1st and schsbears before starting another thread about SC sports. It is a shame that you guys get on here and dog your own school and coach because you are not good enough or team oriented enough to make the team. It is a sad year in Purpleville. Good ridience to you both.

I also hope we can also get past the imaturity of some of the other people on this thread who talk about stuff they don't even know about. Hopefully you will take into account your imaturity for writing that post.

Edited by schsbears

Well that was real mature.You don't even know what you are talking about. I hope you can think of another knee buster like that one again.

What's wrong schsbears can't handle the truth, you are the last person that needs to get on here and talk about being muture. You have alot of growing up to do. Your mad at the coach because he didn't pick you well get over it. From what I have seen Coach W is doing a great job, you don't have to win ball games to be a good coach. This team has alot of talent, including the coaches. So get over it kid do you really think if it had been another coach you would have made the team? Good Luck Coach W and the BEARS!!

What's wrong schsbears can't handle the truth, you are the last person that needs to get on here and talk about being muture. You have alot of growing up to do. Your mad at the coach because he didn't pick you well get over it. From what I have seen Coach W is doing a great job, you don't have to win ball games to be a good coach. This team has alot of talent, including the coaches. So get over it kid do you really think if it had been another coach you would have made the team? Good Luck Coach W and the BEARS!!

Great Job? You guys just lost to Heritage, that is the only team we beat last year besides G-P. If I remember correctly you only won that game because the pitcher threw a one-hitter. Too bad you don't have that arm to ride all season, but hey look at the bright side you can ride Butcher's arm all season, until he gets tired of everyone stinking it up behind him. The score of the Heritage game was 1-0 last year guess who scored the only run, the pitcher who threw the one-hitter, and the RBI was by a ground out from a senior who graduated.

haha guys and CoachT, I'm apologizing for this already but etsubound1st is the "bubba" from SC, he's eastern Tennessee known as the kid who runs a 10 second flat to first. I apologize again but this just had to be said since he was trying to make other people look bad. Let that stick around in your head as he trys to embarass all these other kids and coaches. ;):)

I watched the Bears play against Heritage and came out of there feeling good about the baseball program. Not that a loss is ever good, but they were a hit or two from it being a different outcome. A few of things that I saw going on were kids knowing what to do with the baseball, hustling, and most of all, competing. You don't just win games overnight. SC has the right man, and has a heck of a pitching coach to go with him. If you guys keep competing and ignore all of the negative remarks that has tended to go along with a program with not much success, you will win some games. You all have had a chance to win every game you have played-just lost some in an inning burst of runs. You look solid defensively, Book is the only pitcher I've seen-and he is a solid arm that gives you a chance to win, along with his glove and ability to make contact with the bat and ball as a hitter. People get mistaken on talent a lot. They tend to think that you are born with it-some cases that's true, but the most talented and successful athletes are the hardest workers. At the age of 38, Cal Ripken,Jr. woke up every day at 6:00a.m. to take his daily 500 cuts on the tee.-and by 38 he had been a major league all-star over 10 times. You guys keep working, and good things will happen.

haha guys and CoachT, I'm apologizing for this already but etsubound1st is the "bubba" from SC, he's eastern Tennessee known as the kid who runs a 10 second flat to first. I apologize again but this just had to be said since he was trying to make other people look bad. Let that stick around in your head as he trys to embarass all these other kids and coaches. ;):lol:

Try Again! :D:)

Great Job? You guys just lost to Heritage, that is the only team we beat last year besides G-P. If I remember correctly you only won that game because the pitcher threw a one-hitter. Too bad you don't have that arm to ride all season, but hey look at the bright side you can ride Butcher's arm all season, until he gets tired of everyone stinking it up behind him. The score of the Heritage game was 1-0 last year guess who scored the only run, the pitcher who threw the one-hitter, and the RBI was by a ground out from a senior who graduated.

Just to set the record straight on the SC & Heritage game last year....the pitcher threw a 4 hitter, the centerfielder scored the one and only run from a hit by the first baseman, and he was not out. :D