WHITE STATION DOMINATES DOBYNS BENNETT

spartans3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bottom line is we all new it would be a tall task to knock off White Station. If WS played their worst game of the year and DB played their best it would of been close. But that didn't happen. The 26 turnovers made it embarassing for the Indians. Make that 10 or 15 turnovers and DB loses by 20. Congradulations to White Station and good luck the rest of the way.

WaCo :lol: JaCo

hey rolltribe54, White Station had a FANTASTIC football season this year.

They usually are terrible but only lost 3 games-Germantown, Kirby, Bolton who are three good teams. Do your homework.  ;)

Who are you talking about football, I never onced mention football, so next time YOU open YOUR mouth, do your information. And population does have alot to do with it, you can't tell me that that much talent would come from any other place other than Memphis....look at their scores. Bradley is a good team, I'll give them that, but in any other case, population plays a HUGE role in the formation of a good highschool basketball team, and thanks for the back-up Waco, all these fools know that WS's talent level is ridiculously high, they shouldn't lose a game all year with all these players. They beat DB up and down the court, but not because DB didn't try...they played a decent game, and WS was still throwin' down on them. LIkE I SAID BEFORE, DB lost because of no lack of effort, they just played a ridiculously good team.

Edited by Rolltribe54