• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

1. BGA

2. Brentwood

3. Franklin

4. Centennial

5. BA

From there, it's hard to say really if you ask me. Ravenwood had their flashes of brillance (beating Brentwood 1-0) but they're still young. Page and Fairview are good... but there's a big difference between A-AA and AAA.

umm BGA players just curious are yall looking forward to playing fairview i heard yall wanted a friendly just recently but we districts we needed to focus on. i know next year will be my senior year and i am looking forward to playing you guys. also how does the other schools in williamson look at fairview now after a tie with page and then beating them in districts what do you think of this young team? Fairview would like to get more games with bigger school specialy more williamson county games.

Fairview seems to be improved, but just to let you know next year when you play BGA, u will be playing a team that is wayyyyyyyyyyy down from this year, as they have 12 seniors on this years team. You will not be playing Will Walton, Cartwight, Caldwell Lucas, Chase Lafonte, Ryan Barnes, all those guys will be playing Bristol and Wade pretty much. Also, Page is not that great a team lol, i know that they were ranked in A/AA but A/AA isnt that great no offense. I would say that you guys are def. ahead of Page and that you could compeat with some of the teams, but my rankings if i were going to do them would be..

1. BGA (Very strong, experience is the key and they play with sooo much heart)

2. BHS (lots of talent, loss to BGA keeps them at 2)

3. FHS (Playing very well lately, good game with CHS and BHS)

4. CHS (Pretty good, tough loss to Franklin)

5. BA (Lost in to Ryan, but still has key wins over FRA and Gallatin tie with MBA, played very well at the end of the year)

6. Ravenwood (Beating BHS was big, despite the circumstances)

7. Fairview (On the rise, make some more noise this postseason and you will move up, just beating Page will not do it)

8. Page (weak district and they still didnt make it out, lose to fairview hurts)

8. Page (weak district and they still didnt make it out, lose to fairview hurts)

i must say i disagree. page may be playing in a/aa which, agreed, isn't always as skilled as AAA, thats why its in a seperate division. my point of argue would be that page didnt come from a weak district, at least, not in A/AA. page, columbia academy, and fairview are all well rounded, strong teams coming from the same district. maybe it doesnt compare to what the district may have in AAA, but again, thats why they are seperated...

although, on the note of your rankings, they seem fairly accurate...

just thought id throw my two cents in

Edited by it's me