Memphis

OrangeCrush23

I hope you realize that my comments are in no way sarcastic or making fun...I read it myself and thought it kind of sounded that way. I heard that it was supposed to be a blind draw from TSSAA....kind of funny the only east TN teams (Clinton and DB) was paired up with White Station and Bradley Central...the #1 and #2 teams. Seems like a coincedence. Oh well, we blew our shot. Can't complain about that.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea if if if...if RE only could have shot a little better. Maybe they could have shot that 30 percent but if they would have Bolivar would have shot 40. All year they did whatever it takes to win. I dont know what RE shot in tha first game but i do remember we beat them by 16. What do u say about that one if they could have only shot 75%? and by the way buddy im not getting cocky its just the truth, if u dont agree stop by BCHS monday and take a look inside the trophy case. They did whatever the situation needed this year.

Uh huh, as I said. They only lost 1 game. The State trophy came back to ET, that's all the matters in that situation. And who did they beat?? Munford, who is next to or close to Memphis if I'm not mistaken.

We own the state boys' basketball, we do not own any other sport at all. We'll have a few good teams every year, not many great ones.

Though I guess you could make a case for Elliston Baptist's bowling dynasty, lol.