AAA officiating

Libertyfan

I hate seeing a referee force a guy out because of the jersey not being tucked in... In my opinion, if a player is playing hard and is going for rebounds and diving for loose balls, occasionally the jersey will come out... In the heat of battle during the game, a ref see's a player with thier jersey untucked and makes them leave the game? Its like a joke... the refs are afraid to make the BIG call at the end of games and they dont seem to always see that foul or they love to make the charge call, but one thing they wont miss, is the dang un tucked jersey... Its crazy!!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton32 it sounds to me that you are whining......you had 4 fouls and bradley didn't have any in the first quarter.....wow.....i bet in the end the fouls ended up the same.....Why does everyone think because one team has four more fouls than the other team that the refs are cheating for that team.....maybe they are just fouling more than the other team.....If the refs used that concept than they would be just calling fouls to make sure each team has the same amount of fouls at all times.....now how fair would that be......

#00 from White Station flopped 7 times that I counted in the game vs. North Side, with my team not being in the tournament I had an unbias view of all the games and it just looked like the refs wanted WS to win. They played hard and everything and had two guys who shot the lights out but the refs definately helped them out some. Of the 3 championship games they were the best in the 1A game. Not many fouls were called, I believe with 2 or 3 minutes to go in the game Grace only had 2 on them and Unaka only had 3. These were the best refs there, they should have been used for all 3 games. :D

My bad, I should of explained myself better. 7 charges were called on his flops, and only 1 or 2 if any were actual charges. I also forgot to mention the 2 times he started to flop then realized the played had dropped back instead of continued to drive and tried to stop his flop making this really clear. :justwrestle:

Did you ever hear of "freedom of the press"? If the officials are that bad, they have every right to relay that information to their listeners! By the way, they have said that the officiating was very bad for BOTH teams!

Actually, the TSSAA has the right to refuse or ban any station or announcer wishing to broadcast TSSAA games.

#00 is Collin Cunningham for WS and there is no way he drew 7 charges against JNS. JBall drew 2 that were clean charges and Collin might have drawn one or two the whole game. He plays his tail off and is their energy guy who gets it done. I'll watch the tape when I get one and count the charges he drew...

Im not whining and i actually believe that the refs did a decent job in th eClinton, BC game, some calls were made on the Dragons that werent necessary and some were made on the Bears that weren't. or vica versa w/ fouls that should have been called. But the only thing the refs did VERY bad on was deciding on wether it was a charge or not. The Bradley end they were calling the charges the Clinton end they weren't. I was actually watching when someone would drive the paint if the feet were set and sometimes they were and wouldnt get the call. I know on th ecourt the officials are trying their best to see and make the right call but they need to stick w/ the call they make first and not let some other official from outside come in and overturn their call when they were all the way on the other side of the court and not hesitate to call the foul. Because their were alot of late whistles both way in the game.