Hixson vs. East Ridge I & II

catsbackr

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes ben does play for east ridge. bolten pitched a good game but so did stewart and stewart was not helped with 3 or 4 errors but that's just baseball if east ridge would have gone errorless than it's a totally different ballgame and even with bolten's 19 k's east ridge would've still won. but just b/c he had 19 doesnt mean he struck out everybody, he's not a great pitcher, dont get me wrong he throws with a decent velocity and a pretty nasty curve but has some control problems and that was e.r.'s first test of any velocity they just didnt adjust but the game wed should be a good one come out and see it at hixson

His name is BOLTON, get it right. Yes BW did pitch well, but even without the errors there is no way you guys would have won. Hixson got more hits, and there were situations where they score without errors being committed. I guess we'll just see tonight. But, please until you win 2 games try to lay off talking so highly of yourselves.

It maters how many pitches he threw ........ if I was coaching a kid and he was winning and i pulled him because of the pitch count i would be upset because we lost but i would care more about the kids future as a pitcher ,140+/- is way too many pitches for a kid in any weather not including that it was below 40 degrees...... C'mon guys the kids future is more inportant than one loss ..