sportsradiotn

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw both Beechboard and Johnson at the state tourneys.. Both are outstanding players along with Hensley of Jackson Co. :D But when one combines all aspects of the game of basketball (ball handling, shooting, rebounding, quickness,defense, etc.) I would have to give the edge to Miss Beechboard of LA.. Not only can she knock home the outside shot, she's an excellent rebounder and during the state tourney in the Oliver Springs and McMinn game, she would hit 3's but also went down low, posted up and scored with relative ease.. She also drew one of the tougher defensive assignments for most of the game as she had to guard Housley of McMinn. :D The fact that she led her team to a state title has nothing to do with this particular award since it was voted on back during the district tournaments

but form what I've seen, Beechboard will get to give another H-O-G-E-Y-E chant in Memphis this weekend.. B)