Vote for top 10 A/AA teams.

phillijk

no i control my defense, when they are under pressure, they get heated, but they and i both understand that it has to be done. if there is a lack of communication, there would be more goals scored on us. that's why we allowed one goal in the entire tourny. pity it had to be the goal that lost us the tourny, but it happens.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Even though most of u have CAK,CCS,FRA,LC, and whoever else on ur top 5 list, Columbia Academy is playin well this year. We had tournament the other week against AAA teams mostly. We played Whitestation tied 1-1, Cordova lost 8-0(B/C most of the game was 11 on 9)and Kingston beat them 3-0. Might i add we played that whole week without our whole team there, we were playin 2 inexperienced freshmen. If u exclude that cordova game we are undefeated. So i just wanted to let yall know. Yes we did play FRA in a 30 min. half game and lost but we also didnt have whole team there either and we were playin 8th graders.