Open football page

Hawse40

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put aside $1 a day and in less than two weeks, you can join in. Best $12 you'll spend, AND you get to join our exclusive fraternity. If you don't, then shut up and wait your turn.

We'll just have fun without you.

i think people like me were shutting up and waiting their turn... everyone that had posted on here was a plus member so i don't understand your post...

Hawse40, I agree a compromise needs to be made.Maybe only have the football board open all year long and have the other boards close when their seasons close.With having to play for college,bills,car insurence,car payments,books and daily expenses I don`t have the money to spend on a highschool website membership.I know some of you say "Its only $12" but I have to save all the money I can and I know others do to. Its fun to talk sports but it is not really a need for me. I go into a deep funk when the football season ends and this board is really good at letting us talk football now in the spring so I`m thankful but I would still love to have the board buzzing all year long instead of the 3-4 post per day when it closes down.