Spring Fling Cancelled

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand why it was ever moved from Chattanooga. That city took the Spring Fling when no one else was interested and made it an event that many enjoy. Well. actually I do understand that is was all about money for the TSSAA and its dictator Ronnie Carter , but it wasnt fair to take it from Chattanooga after they worked so hard to get it where it was.

Your right its always about money. But when it started and it lost money, nobody but Chattanooga wanted to touch it with a 10 foot pole. Then suddenly it gets pofitable and greedy cities grease the palms of the TSSAA. I agree that logistically Nashville is a great spot, but in all fairness this should be Chattanoogas baby since they gave birth to it.

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

feel bad for east teams that have to make the drive all the way to memphis ... the spring fling should be held close to the center of the state in my opinion ... although, memphis did put the money into it and was very successful