farragut vs. Mcminn co.

soccerplaya9

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Walsh Just so you know that I know, every body had a full week of games including Farragut. BUT Farragut Playing a game the caliber of an Undefeated "Dalton" a Georgia State Champ and going to overtime is a little more exhaustive than playing a YOU SAY " State Ranked" Huntsville team that by the way is 6-8-1 this year and if they are ranked it is for academics in Alabama not soccer! Y ou beat them 5-0 and they presented no competetion for you or Dalton the next day who won really big . And while Catholic did well last year they were NOT state Runnerups as you said and are 5-2-1 this year...... ( Although I will admit I think Catholic will be a force to reckon with come tourney time. to much talent there,)) anyway, I keep quiet who I root for , so that I can be objective for any team and over here in the middle of the state we don't get to much play on Coach t, so I have to keep up keep up with the whole state and while Mcminn is good team this year, not now or later will they be good enough to beat Farragut

Were you at the game? As for me, I was and I don't think that your statement about Farragut is true. They can be beat. It all boils down to the officiating. When a player is pulled down in front of an official and there is no call; there is some wrong.

PS: All of the stands saw the referenced incident.

Ok, I wasn't at the game and I only heard a report and read three newspapers about the statistics. And Faragut may can be beat , they already have and I was at that game and they weren't healthy or playing everyone , but when you are outshot 3 times as many as you took by all accounts, it is hardly possible or close to impossible to say YOU dominated the game. Did the papers lie , I am willing to be corrected? You might read the Chataanoogan, Knoxville News or the Dalton Citizen, I did and statistically Farragut Dominated. AS far as subbing, the farragut coach ALWAYS subs alot. We can argue all day, maybe they will see each other at state, Besides Farragut might get beat this week, they play Bearden, Farragut is the better team , but in Bitter rivalries, who knows ..God luck to all the Season is half over

who cares,its over with,well probably see mcminn later this season. anyways the best part of that game was when someone from mcminn was upset about a call and goes "WHATTT" and aaron doyle replied "OKAYYYY!!" haha that was the best part of my high school soccer career yet.

OH Guess WHO!!! Ok big Boy , I am not a Farragut Fan, just someone who follows soccer all over the state, if you read the threads , you will find me all over other schools in the state and what is going on, (By the Way LC SOCCER I think your team has a great chance at State this year and you are the backbone of that team , yes I know Lenoir City too))) so I wasn't a real Farragut Fan but you are heading me that way. You say Mcminn didn't make excuses ?? WHAT do you call all the post that say it was the referee??? And I really haven't seen any posters from Farragut offering any excuses, why should they THEY WON!, I stated a few details about the game that was being mislead on the threads and ya'll blew up. ANd I supposed the refs were the reason Farragut out shot you 3 for every shot you had? and I don't live in that side of the state. My feeling is our Brentwood and Hendersonville over here is the teams to beat. So no matter what you say bottom line is MCMINN LOST!!... Now lets move on with the rest of the season and by the way , you don't have to read my post on any thread, just skip over them...... <_<:lol::lol::lol:

who cares,its over with,well probably see mcminn later this season. anyways the best part of that game was when someone from mcminn was upset about a call and goes "WHATTT" and aaron doyle replied "OKAYYYY!!" haha that was the best part of my high school soccer career yet.

Both teams started cracking up! Classic...

Lets end the debate....farragut won...mcminn played well. as for the shots on goal...i think farragut out shot christian brothers and lost, so it doesnt always represent good or scorable shots on goal. as for playing the night before....that was probably mcminns advantage. the farragut win over dalton was hard fought and emotional. mcminn faced a simular situation 2 weeks ago facing bearden then catholic the next night. the catholic game was postponed due to rain and that probably played in mcminns favor. the loss to farragut last year stilled loomed big in mcminns mind....now they know they can play with the admirals....confidence could make a difference in a rematch. good luck to all.

Were you at the game? As for me, I was and I don't think that your statement about Farragut is true. They can be beat. It all boils down to the officiating. When a player is pulled down in front of an official and there is no call; there is some wrong.

PS: All of the stands saw the referenced incident.

GuessWho...Here's your complaint. Get some intelligence.