Blount County Football

susie

Alcoa lost thier middle linebacker to William Blount. perosnally to me i think this is a big mistake for him. why would you leave the great football tradtion of Alcoa to go to WB? coach Meadows will not push that kid to go to college as hard as coach Reid would of. thats why Michael George ended up at ETSU, when he culd of been a DB or WR at Alabama or something. as always WB will strugle to get to the post season, and if they do probally won't get passed the 1 round or second, when at Alcoa he could of been in a hunt for a state Championship. but in return Alcoa will be getting coach Gamble. i've heard nothing but good stuff about him, don't know to much about him though.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow mrelbel i missed the part where i said something about mhs? high lite it for me man i don't see it. but anyways you know you beat a very avergae 2a team last year and it wasn't as bad as the score said. it was only like 8-0 at the half, and it was that punt return that broke our backs. besides that it wasn't a blow out by any means. Alcoa will be twice that team, and believe me, i promise they've closed the gap between the two.

Alcoa lost thier middle linebacker to William Blount. perosnally to me i think this is a big mistake for him. why would you leave the great football tradtion of Alcoa to go to WB? coach Meadows will not push that kid to go to college as hard as coach Reid would of. thats why Michael George ended up at ETSU, when he culd of been a DB or WR at Alabama or something. as always WB will strugle to get to the post season, and if they do probally won't get passed the 1 round or second, when at Alcoa he could of been in a hunt for a state Championship. but in return Alcoa will be getting coach Gamble. i've heard nothing but good stuff about him, don't know to much about him though.

Michael George wound up at ETSU because he was guaranteed a chance of playing quarterback, something Alabama and MTSU wouldn't do. Get your facts straight before you start mouthing off like all Alcoa kids do.

Hey boyz!

Be still my heart...Starz and a Hummer trash truck! Life don't git no better!

The Rebel recruitin' machine will be rollin' on!

This kid from Australia that Suzette "landed" while we were on holiday will really help the red and black. The "Aussie Flossie" is some kinda wonderful!

He runs a 4.2 forty, can throw a dart, hits like a mack truck and loves his future mother-in-law!

Coach Q took it easy on Alcoa, I was at that game. It could have been much worse. Alcoa has a great coach and a wonderful program, it makes me mad that Billy Blunt is on the recruitin' trail!

I heard if Blunt keeps swappin' coaches for playaz the big Ronnie Carter may get involved! I wonder if any money is being transferred?

Speaking of Ronnie Carter....the TSSAA should be abolished. Whatever happened to helping a kid, instead of hurting? The sole purpose, it appears, is for them to lower the boom on kids.

Suzette is doing well in school. I think she is going to get a swimming scholarship, if she can just beat out that Lambert kid at Blunt and the Russell kid at MHS.

Life is hard, my husband lost his job as the hospital administrator. I am having to recruit a much broader territory for the red and black. Pressure is mounting! It seems the "tall guy" has called GQ in and told him no more losses in football....period!

We all are feeling the pressure on Lawrence Avenue. I have nothing but best wishes for all the Blount County teams. I will see you at the games and I'll be eatin' some of those cupcakes!

Love you boyz!

<_<

You MHS people always talking about how you once in a million run my boys into the ground. Always talkin about how Alcoa is to young. Well listen I go to Alcoa, we are nothing like last year. Yea we lost a dude to Wb, he was good, yea real good at scaring people in the locker room. Lol. The AHS MHS game was a lot closer then people expected, probably closer then maryville thought. My boys will be ready to go,they are hungrier then ever to make people eat their own words about them being to young. Yea Meadows was a good coach but he let the players do whatever they wanted and people wonder why some locked up or drop outs. Reid is not only a great football but also a great baseball coach, he will have the kids ready to go.