TnVols23

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your going to say that maryville with the likes of toki mccray, kimani dean, ryan maples, matt stalcup, david sweetland, patrick thomas, michael potter and those guys didnt have the skill that osbourne and walker have. wow!!! im expecting state title from wb then.

qb#7 is my nephew. He told me this himself. He said that Ronald Osbourne has D1 talent. He said that Osbourne does things that normal players can't do. I saw Osbourne burn the Maryville secondary on their 1st defensive play of the year as a freshman at Alcoa. I saw him return a kickoff for a TD vs Bradley Central. He returned kicks for TDS vs Soddy Daisy and Ooltawah. He is a weapon. If he was a receiver at Maryville under their system he would have all the big time schools wanting him. If he was still at Alcoa, Alcoa would be dominant. Alcoa doesn't have a deep threat since Osbourne left. If Meadows can figure out ways to get the ball in Osbournes hands the William Blount will be very scary.

qb#7 said that Brad Walker is a freak of nature. Brad runs a 4.5 forty,Benches over 300lbs and squats over 500lbs. Brad is a workout fiend. I would take Brad over Dustin Lindsay at tailback. Brad is a threat to score on every play. When the talk was that all the Walkers would transfer to Maryville I thought about how great it would be to have Brad in the Maryville backfield. Brad would make Maryville's offense illegal.It would have been unstoppable.

Brad Walker and Ronald Osbourne will help William Blount win a lot of games. If the offensive line gels William Blount will be by far the best offensive team Maryville will see. William Blount will need to get better on defense if they want to beat Oak Ridge or Maryville.

yeah..well everybody has their own opinion i guess. I respect yours on the two guys from wb. Mine is just that i did play d1 football and that is not d1 talent. ive played with and against guys and thats not really a comparison. however, with the size and speed of walker i would put him d1 before the other guy. maybe their will be a lot of d1 guys come out of the bc area in the next couple years. I know warren and lindsay will be. I also heard some good things about the baker kid from maryville, and possibly some other kids from maryville. Maybe they all have bright futures but its harder to sign d1a than a lot of people think.

Hey boyz!

Brad Walker is a fine young man! Dustin Lindsey is a fine young man also!

Ronald Osborne will be lucky to play for William Blount this year. He has loads of talent, but he is not doing what he needs to do in the off season.

Rewis will win at least 3 games for the Mountain Ears this year!

Danny Wilson is the best coach Heritage ever had and all my brothers and one sister played for Coach Renfro, so you know that is a big statement.

Maryville will just reload this year! With me and Suzette on the recruiting trail and with Starz running the trash route in North Knoxville...it can only get better!

I just want to set the record straight on this "recruiting" that keeps coming up...Marvyille does not recruit. They stopped doing that when Brett Coulter, Ricky Maples and Ronnie Irwin had to take a trip down to Hermitage to answer those interogatories from the living legend (in his own mind) Ronnie Carter!

Since that time, any payments have gone discreetly to Dr. Dalton to help him fund his sons college education! Everything else at my beloved Red and Black has been done above board. Well except for the money making by the students and the petty larceny by the principal.

Other than that...the rebels are ready to roll!

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

Hey boyz!

Well this is just rumor and speculation on this uninformed woman's part...but if Ronald doesn't do what he needs to do...

He will be the star tailback at Blount County's Alternative School, if they have one!

I have a cousin that says Ronald wants to transfer, is not happy and doesn't work hard to learn the system.

Loads of talent and not a great deal of effort. Of course this is just rumor, he may be setting the woods on fire for all I know.

Gov man...maybe you could shed some light on this for us all.

Love you boyz!

:ph34r:

Suz you needs to stay clo-ster to Nebo. Don't waist all our recruitin' budgit on these ferriners. These Aussies and Skri Lankians are not worth hit.

While you was away I mooved into a new trailer. Well at least new too me. Sold Ms. Simerlee my old 'un. She wanted to serve the rest of her turm in the rite zone. I saw Padge up at Sprangbrook Jim. He and Booty was playin' a game of horse. We took my new garbage truck and he hepped me moove that trailer back into the rite zone, fer Ms. Simerlee.

Don't blame the younguns fer the money makin'. They was jest testin' hit fer us at the GO RED REBS club. That Dalton gang did come from around up in your parts. That principul messed up. Hit ort to have ben grand larcenee. Thay ain't nuthin' wrong with a collidege scarlorship program. I've been goin' to the Andersun county adult trainin' sinner at nite and takin' stained glass lessons. I met a nice gurl up their. She is excellant in busted glass makin'. She's awful talented but she still can't holt a litnin' bug to you Suz.

I see theys puttin' a new water tank up on Nebo. Me and Bo are takin' bets that Rocky Branch turns into a river around Octobur 31th.

Starz.....

825 Lawrence.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS