Best games for the year 2004

westTN2004

How come nobody has said Huntingdon at Milan?  This was the class 2A championship game last year (they just didn't play it in Murfreesboro).  I will say that these 2 teams will meet twice in 2004 (once in the regular season and they will clash again in the state semifinals at Milan).

I'll tell you why nobody talks about it. Because 90 percent of these folks are from east and middle tn. and can't stand the fact they got a good ol west tn. whoopin last year. My pick is either of these two teams for the 2 A state championship this year. They are way to physical for the eastern and middle fellows.

Edited by FHSrebel27

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy Daisy vs. Red Bank. This will be a very hard hitting intense game. Not only are they very intense rivals anyways but now soddy's new coach Tom Weathers, ex-Red Bank coach and legend, will only add to the excitement. Not only is Red Bank's stadium called "Tom Weather's Stadium", but the road leading to the stadium is called "Tom Weather's Way". Also Red Bank will trying to get some revenge from Soddy seeing that Soddy has blown them out the last two years. But once again Red Bank will be unsuccessful in trying to take Soddy down. I think Soddy will blow them out for the third year in a row.

• 2 weeks later...