Best games for the year 2004

westTN2004

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cpa vs riverdale won't be a joke this year, if you were at the game you would have seen that at one point cpa was playing with riverdale, 7-3 in second quarter and cpa fumbled on riverdales 5 yardline, completely changed the game, cpa could have gone up 10-7 with a couple of mins left in half, riverdale then took it to em and racked up on cpa, it should be more of a game this year.

Volunteer vs Cherokee-perhaps one of the biggest rivalries in East TN all of Hawkins County is there big game for both schools. The winner gets the Hawkins Co. Trophy!

Volunteer vs Sullivan North-These 2 teams hate each other always have always will thats just how it is also a big game. Last year was the 1st time Volunteer beat North in 10 years and it was a nail biter 28-27

Volunteer vs Cocke Co.-Past 2 years this game has been heated.Been some fights and some ejections i dont look for it to change.

other games:

Mo West vs Maryville

Mo West vs Greeneville

Mo West vs Mo East

DB vs Oak Ridge

DB vs Science Hill

DB vs Sullivan South

Maryville vs Knox Central

Maryville vs Alcoa

Daniel Boone vs Davy Crockett-Musket Bowl at the Mini Dome

Elizabethton vs Tennessee High

Pigeon Forge vs Gatlinburg-Pittman

Thus far for MBA...

BA: Always a big game..no need for further explanation

Trinity: It was big last year... I hope this years game can be as good as last years

The MBA vs. Trinity(KY) game should be a great one. The two best teams from each state going at it in the first game of the year. Both teams lose their outstanding starting quarterbacks and a lot of skill people, so we'll have to see what kind of demensions these teams take on, i.e. possibly running the ball more. Does anybody(Rockmom are you out there?) know what kind of QB Trinity is going to have this year?

judging by all the trash alcoa is talking, id have to say the mhs alcoa game will be a big game, but looking at the facts it wont, but mhs and mo-west will be, im predicting one of the biggest turnouts for maryville even though the game is in morristown. everyone will want to see the rematch with the team that ended the 39 game streak.

i hope pearl-cohn beats hillsboro because im not sure if they make it to state and so does maryville that maryville can win.....hahaha, thought i was serious didnt you, it doesnt matter who makes it to state in 4a, maryville wins, they have a bad taste in their mouths and are back for revenge against everyone