Red Wings AT Nashville

Game time 3:00- I can't wait to see the atmosphere today. Would love it if everytime Detroit complained about a call, the video operator would put babies crying on the screen. They accuse us of diving, they are the biggest crybabies when they get caught wacking and cheap shotting the other team. Hopefully, this back to back game will catch those old legs tired and the PREDs will steal some luck and skate off with a "W"

Anybody else going?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The crowd was great, playoff great. We just outplayed the Dead Things. Our speed can make a huge difference when we create turnovers and get into transition. I'm still nervous when we let the Dead Things get in our zone and set up. Strength is the only advantage (and faceoffs) they now posess over us.

Lets be ready tuesday.

That's wierd splainshornet. The game was on FSN South in Chattanooga. The game was sold out as of last Thursday. Maybe your cable system elected not to carry the game. (Sometimes that was the case when I lived in Maryville.)

Also, on TV the crowd sounded like it was absolutely crazy. Vokoun has played amazingly well so far, but got to get Sullivan on track. He has been a non-factor so far for the Preds. But the ESPN/ABC announcers just don't get it. It's like they have NEVER seen any tape or do any prep for Nashville. Mispronounciations and no understanding of how Nashville plays. Just pathetic from Thorne/Clement. I'm glad it was Crispy and the Professor on for game 3 instead of the ESPN bunch.

Edited by thorough97