Will Antioch be any good

raider16

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a chance to be good (again). More importantly, I think McPhail is pretty darn close to having more than a good team, he is close to having a good program. A few more years like last year and he'll do what Aydelot and his staff were able to do at Hillsboro. I hear McPail has a good staff and excitement is growing over there. There is little doubt that they have the athletes in the school to get the job done.

Lack of discipline will not allow the bears to win the BIG game.!!

I hate that I have to agree with you. But you are correct. McPhail needs to go to an Aydelott clinic on discipline. I think Antioch has as many athletes as Hillsboro but the "D" word comes into play. I know some of Antioch's players & they will tell you the same thing, "no discipline". I hope things can change for Antioch because they have the tallent. We'll see!

I hate that I have to agree with you. But you are correct. McPhail needs to go to an Aydelott clinic on discipline. I think Antioch has as many athletes as Hillsboro but the "D" word comes into play. I know some of Antioch's players & they will tell you the same thing, "no discipline". I hope things can change for Antioch because they have the tallent. We'll see!

What does Aydelot do that McPahil doesn't?

What does Aydelot do that McPahil doesn't?

I am not sure what he does but he has more team discipline. McPhail somehow just has a hard time gaining respect from his players. If you dont have the respect from your players there will never be team discipline. This is coming from some parents & players that I know. Eddie V as you know I am not in the Antioch loop. I just get some scoop from time to time. I wish Antioch well though.