dickson county football

tiger42

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have heard the rumors also. Also heard that Bledsoe from Creekwood will go over and be the new head coach at Dickson. Danial is also at Creekwood and he would be a good fit. I think Coach Bobian at DCA is from Dickson also. He deserves to be mentioned. Both Danial and Bobian played at Dickson. Another good coach who played at Dickson is Caudill from MBA who is now at Ensworth. It seems these guys never get mentioned and they are good coaches. Caudill is probably going to make too much $$$ to leave Ensworth. Is Dickson going to keep it in house or go out and find a coach? Their region is tough with new school Independence coming in and Gaddis going to Henry County. Interesting.

No word from the DC people "in the know"? Have they had Spring Practice yet? If not, when? It would seem they would hold off until they know for sure what they are going to do. It would seem unpractical for Coach Pearson to take them thru Spring Practice and then him not return for '04. I would guess that If Coach Pearson takes them thru Spring, that would be an indication that he is staying.

I would imagine that if we hadn't heard anything official at this point, we're not going to and that Pearson will return. He's such a great coach and he's got great talent there at DC. I hope he sticks with at at DC... makes our region that much stronger. During the broadcast of the DC-FHS game this past season, we couldn't quit talking about what a great coach that Pearson is.

Well people its final. Coach Pearson has decided to step down as head coach. He announced to us today that he would be stepping down but, would like to stick around and help wherever needed. There was nothing said about who is coming in to take over. I really will miss playing for coach Pearson. I figured i would put this on here to end everyones talk about it.

If Pearson has stepped down, have they posted the position yet? Are they looking for someone to come in and conduct Spring Practice? Who are possible candidates for the job? Even though they have not won a Region Championship in a long time, it is still probably considered one of the better jobs in 5A. Has Creekwood High school hurt their feeder program. Our middle school team played one of Creekwood's middle schools 2 years ago and they were pretty good.

I guess the wheels are turning at Dickson. Does anyone have any info on what they may do? What is the timetable for a new coach? Are they going to have someone in place for Spring Practice or are their assistant coaches going to conduct Spring Practice? It will be interesting to see what they do?