Williamson Co. Top 5

Ash56

1. BGA- Team deep with senior leadership dominates all competition.

2. BHS- Undefeated but untested, matchup with BGA ends all arguments.

3. Franklin- The Rebels play hard, but lack in talent compared to BGA and BHS.

4. Centennial- The Cougars are soft and without a big scoring threat.

5. Page- Very bad, but better than the rest.

Honorable Mention: Fairview- Look for this dangerous side to challenge the best when they take the pitch. Just kidding.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry, but BA is better than Fairview and possibly Page. We have lost only 1 game and that was to USN on a fluke call, read the review appeal from last week if you want to know about it. We beat Sycamore last night 4-0 playing 2 touch for the last 60 minutes after we went up 2-0 and not to mention played a man down the last 42 minutes because of a red card. Man i wish we could play more williamson county teams the only one we will see this year is BGA so we will have to prove our point the hard way by putting up a good showing against one of the best teams in the state in DII.

fhsrebel... for your update on the centennial franklin game.. franklin won 3-2 as you know.. in my opinion frankln dominated the outside halfs of centennial.. at the beginning franklin didnt come out strong and centennial was dominating but then they had an injury and franklin was in better shape.. they dominated the rest of the game basically.. patrick lazear(centennial goalies) came up with some key stops to keep centennial in the game.. franklin scored 2 goals and made it 3-1 in the second half and centennial coudlnt recover.. centennial made a pk late in the game for their second goal.. ryan nichols played well, he had a goal.. russ runyan had one but not sure who had the other one.. it was a good game.. should meet again in district. i think brentwood is a little better but that game can go either way.. a tournament would be fun.. it would settle this whole thread too

#1- BGA - clearly #1 in the county

#2- BHS - overrated this year

#3- Franklin - they make my laugh compared to past years

tie #4- Centennial

tie #4- Page

tie #4- BA

(Centennial, Page, and BA I think would duke it out for spot #4)

tie #7- Fairview

tie #7- Ravenwood

(Fairview has improved, Ravenwood has improved)

What I like about Williamson County this year is that there are many good teams, but no one is a true standout compared to previous years. (With the possible exception of BGA).