9AAA Wednesday

k3urout

hville had a 1-1 tie in the 5th I believe, can't remember - Gallatin gets a couple of hits have 2nd and 3rd with one out, they intentionally walk a guy who already has 2 hits to pitch to Grant Jones who is coming back from broken hand and has struck out twice - they go 2-0, he fouls one off, then hits a 3 hopper to the SS toward second, H'villes' 2baseman was playing way to deep to be in DP position so when he took the throw he was running across the bag - his throw was high, tipped off the glove of the first baseman and two runs scored - later in the inning a blooper double to left scored two more... in a brilliant move Coach Martin who was 0-9 vs Hville sent REDSMAN (Hunt) to coach 3b - Hunt delivered as Gtown dropped a 380' bomb in the parking lot to go up 1-0 in the 4th - Hville tied it up setting up the 5 run 5th for the Wave. I was playing softball on field 4 and running back and forth to check out the action so i didn't see everything. jd