CCS vs. McCallie

caksoccer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's correct. our field is like the best in the state and so it is always hard to try an play on a smaller field that isnt in as good of condition (though it is in really good condition). and if im right they are playing on the front field that has the big hump in the middle and that can change things as well. so not dissing mccallie's field but it will be different.

that's correct. our field is like the best in the state and so it is always hard to try an play on a smaller field that isnt in as good of condition (though it is in really good condition). and if im right they are playing on the front field that has the big hump in the middle and that can change things as well. so not dissing mccallie's field but it will be different.

Mccallie's field would be perfect if it didn't dip off in every corner, and wasn't built like a football field. The crown is so bad that you can literally be sitting on the bench and not see the ball if it is on the other sideline. The grass on the field has been perfect everytime I have played there, but yes, everyone would be happier if it were at CCS. Oh well, I can't wait.

I think it will be another 1-0 game.

Either one could win. No way to call this one.

Top three round robin-

Baylor 0 CCS 0

Baylor 1 McCallie 0

McCallie ? CCS ?

Baylor 1-0-1

CCS 0-0-1

McCallie 0-1-0

A tie-

1. Baylor

2. CCS-McCallie

a win by CCS

1. Baylor-CCS

2. McCallie

a win by McCallie

1. Baylor

2. McCallie

3. CCS

CCS needs to win or tie to not place third in the "Top Three Private School Round Robin" We may have to go to goal diferential to decide 2nd and 3rd. If that doesn't do it we will go to number of yellow cards. This is a pretty clean rivarly so that may not work either. Any suggestions for other tie breakers.

Edited by mtnman

Baylor 1-0-1

CCS 0-0-1

McCallie 0-0-1

Guess it will be a two way tie with whoever wins tomorrow. If it is a tie, Baylor wins.

How are mccallie and ccs both 0-0-1. I think you mean: mccallie 0-1-0 and ccs 0-0-1. Also if ccs beats mccallie, how would baylor win a tiebreaker considering that they tied.