8AAA Tournament

ORANGEOWL

Tournament starts in Tullahoma Friday.

1. Franklin Co v. Shelbyville. FC swept regular season.

2. Tullahoma v. Columbia. Teams split regular season

3. Coffee Co v. Lawrence Co. LC swept regular season.

The district was very competitve and I expect a very exciting tournament.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shelbyville beat franklin co. 10-3, and tullahoma beat columbia 4-3, thanks to a walk off homerun by bryan morris.laurence co. and coffee in progress right now.

tullahoma plays shelbyville tomorrow, they split in regular season, columbia plays loser of coffee game and franklin plays winner

Tullahoma Columbia was a good game. Miller practically owned Comlumbia on the mound till the seventh where Columbia scored three runs to tie the game. And with 2 outs Morris hit a freaking bomb to right field. It got out in a hurry.

Coffee and Lawrence was a good game to. Even though Coffee was behind the whole game, i had the sense that they were gonna wind up winning it. I still feel Lawrence gave the game away, Coffee did what was needed to win the game. Most of the runs scored in the game were because of sloppy play.

This tournament started out the way I thought it would, very exciting. Tullahoma and columbia was a great game and the coffee co. game was great. Coffee Co. trailed the whole game and they were down 4-2 going into the last inning and Jackie west led off the 9th inning with a swinging bunt and beat it out using his phenominal speed( I think he used his speed more tonight than he has all season) then justin mcneese singled and then it got interesting, Lawco helped out the raiders when the 3rd baseman made an error on a ball off the bat of trent anderson. Then with bases loaded 1 out and a 0-2 count on 6 hitter Adam Clark the catcher allowed a passed ball which allowed JJ webster to score and give the raiders the win. Great game played by both teams and good games overall in the tourney. And I am with festor i kind of had the feeling the whole night that coffee co would win the game, probably because I am a fan but i just did. Good luck to the Raiders tomorrow night against Franklin co. Gametime at 6 p.m.